Win a Trip to Vegas to see Millionaire LIVE!
We want to send you to las vegas baby!
Weekdays April 2 - April 13, look for the Millionaire Question of the Day on our Facebook page and enter your answer below!
• Roundtrip airfare for two to Las Vegas
• Hotel accommodations for 2 nights
• Pre-tipped car service to/from Las Vegas area airport/hotel
• 1 x $250 VISA Giftcard
• Approximate grand prize retail value - $2500
• Contest runs weekdays from April 2 - April 13
• Go to www.facebook.com/aztv7 for the Question of the Day and enter your answer below.
• One entry per day - per household.
• Winners will be randomly selected by KAZT sweepstakes software.
• The Grand Prize Winner will be drawn on April 16, 2018
Two ways to enter
1. Login with Facebook or
2. Enter your information below
*Note: Be sure to hit submit regardless of the method you use to enter.
Sweepstakes Runs: April 2nd – April 13 , 2018
1 Grand Prize winner receives:
- Roundtrip coach airfare for two to Las Vegas
- Hotel accommodations for 2 nights (based on double occupancy)
- Pre-tipped car service to/from Las Vegas area airport/hotel
- 1 x $250 VISA Giftcard
- Approximate grand prize retail value - $2500
How to Enter:
- Go to www.facebook.com/aztv7 for the Question of the Day, click on the link and answer the “Question of the Day” at aztv.com.
- One entry per day - per household.
- Enter daily to increase your chances to win.
- Winner will be randomly selected by KAZT sweepstakes software from list of correct entries
- The Grand Prize Winner will be drawn on April 16, 2018
- Open to legal US citizens residing in Arizona.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Winner will be contact by Sweepstakes representative and must present proper identification to claim prize.
- Prize is subject to availability; some weekends, holidays and peak convention periods may not be available.
- Prize is strictly limited to what is outlined above and not redeemable for cash
- Prize must be used in a single visit.
- All guests must be age 21 and older.
- All guests must travel on the same itinerary.
- Prize is not transferable to another person and may not be combined with another offer and Prize components cannot be substituted, except as specified in the Official Rules.
- Hotel accommodations include complimentary hotel room rate, hotel room tax and Resort Fee for three consecutive days and two nights for winner and one guest sharing a hotel guest room of hotel’s choice.
- In the unlikely event that the selected property becomes unavailable during the confirmed dates, Producer will have the right to substitute a Las Vegas hotel of its choosing that is of equal or greater value.
- At check-in, guests must present a valid U.S. driver’s license or passport as proof of identification, and a major credit card to guarantee the hotel room and charges applied to the hotel folio.
- If Prize recipient fails to arrive on the scheduled arrival date (no-show arrival) or shortens stay for any reason, prize will be deemed awarded.
- Prize must be redeemed within 14 days of winning notification.
- To claim prize winner must: (a) provide proof of winner's age, residency, and legal status; (b) sign and return eligibility, publicity, liability, rules compliance and any other releases requested by Sponsor; and (c) have winner's intended guests, if any, sign and return releases requested by Sponsor; all within the time period(s) specified by Sponsor; (d) provide photo identification upon pickup of prize from location to be determined.
- Grand Prize (Travel and stay) must be completed between July 10, 2018 and August 20, 2018.
- Ground transport from and to McCarran International Airport will be awarded only to those who arrive by air.
- Roundtrip coach flights include standard coach airfare and taxes. Prize recipient is responsible for any flight change, baggage, upgrade, or other fees.
- Producer is not responsible for any delays, cancellations, or force majeure events (as understood in the travel industry) that delay or result in cancellation of all travel.
- The Grand Prize value is $2500.00 If the actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded.
- All expenses not specifically provided for herein are the winner's sole responsibility, including but not limited to any one-time or monthly fees or charges required for use of the prize.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes incurred on the value of the Sweepstakes Prize. An IRS Form 1099-MISC will be completed and filed with the IRS by Sweepstake provider for any prize valued at $600 or more.
- Winners are not entitled to exchange or transfer prizes or to obtain cash or other substitutes, but Sponsor in its sole discretion may substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
- By participating in this Sweepstakes any announced winner grants AZTV permission to use the entrant’s name, voice and likeness for advertising/trade purposes without further consent or compensation to entrant.
- This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local regulations and is void where prohibited.\
- Any entrant who is discovered by AZTV or its sponsors to not be eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes shall have no legal or other claim to any Prize, whether prospective only, awarded but not received, or awarded and received.
- The determination of eligibility or ineligibility shall be binding on all persons who enter or seek to enter the Sweepstakes and is final.
- By participating in this Sweepstakes all persons who enter or seek to enter, whether or not they become Winners, agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges and forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless AZTV, its sponsors, members, subsidiaries, parent companies and the officers, employees and directors of each of them from and for any claim, liability, expense, cost, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in this Sweepstakes and/or the receipt and/or use of any Prize.
- Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of Entrants.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or any other event that prevents timely receipt of entries.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes.
- AZTV and its sponsors and their authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the Sweepstakes dates, events and/or method of entry at any time.
- AZTV and its sponsors may be excused from their obligation to execute the Sweepstakes if their performance is delayed or prevented due to any cause beyond their control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to receive emails from AZTV. You may choose to opt out of these emails at any time.
By entering the sweepstakes, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless all of the Sweepstakes Sponsors, prize providers, Facebook, each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, successors, assigns and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, employees, talent, representatives, agents and shareholders, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, demands, losses or liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death) which may result, directly or indirectly, in whole or part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Prize or any part thereof.