Win a Big Surf Family 4-Pack
Starting Monday, JuNe 18
The summer is heating up, so cool down with the family at the number one rated water park in town, Big Surf Waterpark!
Monday, June 18 - June 29, each weekday, we are giving away a family 4-pack to the largest wave pool in the desert. Relax and soak in the sun as you and your family enjoy all the rides and the big waves!
Note: One entry per person, per household
Download the Big Surf App
Two ways to enter
1. Login with Facebook or
2. Enter your information below
*Note: Be sure to hit submit regardless of the method you use to enter.
Official Rules - Sweepstakes for “Summer Family Fun Giveaway”
Contest Sponsor: AZTV / Big Surf
Contest Runs: June 18th – June 30th, 2018
10 daily winners receive:
- 1x Family 4 pack of Admission Tickets to Big Surf Waterpark – Arizona. Valid for the 2018 season
How to enter:
- Enter online until June 30th at 11:59p at aztv.com for your chance to win.
- One entry per person, per day during contest entry period.
- Contest signups will end at 11:59 a.m. the following day.
- Winner will be randomly selected by KAZT contest software.
- Winner will be drawn each Monday – Friday after the close of the contest signup period and notified via email.
- All contestants are eligible for only one entry per day.
- Enter every day of the sweepstakes to increase your chances of winning.
- Winners are only eligible to win once during the contest.
- Open to legal US citizens located in Arizona.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Winner is responsible for ensuring accurate contact information and will be notified via email.
- Winner has 14 days to claim their prize and must present photo identification.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Prize must be used in a single visit.
- Only valid for one winner per household.
- Prize is not transferable to another person and may not be combined with any other offer. Prize components cannot be substituted, except as specified in the Official Rules.
- AZTV is not responsible for property damage, theft, personal injury and/or death that results from your visit to the waterpark.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes incurred on the value of the Contest Prize. An IRS Form 1099-MISC will be completed and filed with the IRS by AZTV for any prize valued at $600 or more.
- By participating in this Contest any announced winner grants AZTV permission to use the contestant’s name, voice and likeness for advertising/trade purposes without further consent or compensation to contestant.
- This Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Any entrant who is discovered by AZTV or its sponsors to not be eligible to participate in the Contest shall have no legal or other claim to any Prize, whether prospective only, awarded but not received, or awarded and received.
- The determination of eligibility or ineligibility shall be binding on all persons who enter or seek to enter the Contest and is final.
- By participating in this Contest all persons who enter or seek to enter, whether or not they become Winners, agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges and forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless AZTV, its sponsors, members, subsidiaries, parent companies and the officers, employees and directors of each of them from and for any claim, liability, expense, cost, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in this Contest and/or the receipt and/or use of any Prize.
- Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of Entrants.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or any other event that prevents timely receipt of entries.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any injury or damage to any Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest.
- AZTV and its sponsors and their authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the Contest dates, events and/or method of entry at any time.
- AZTV and its sponsors may be excused from their obligation to execute the Contest if their performance is delayed or prevented due to any cause beyond their control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- By completing and submitting your entry, you agree to receive emails from AZTV. You may choose to opt out of these emails at any time.
- By entering the contest, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless all of the Contest Sponsors, prize providers, Facebook, each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, successors, assigns and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, employees, talent, representatives, agents and shareholders, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, demands, losses or liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death) which may result, directly or indirectly, in whole or part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Prize or any part thereof.