Win Arizona Renaissance Festival Tickets
WE'RE GIVING YOU REN FEST TICKETS EVERY WEEK
Each week, we will be giving away a family 4-pack of tickets to the Arizona Renaissance Festival!
The Renaissance Festival is a medieval amusement park, a 13-stage theatre, a 30-acre circus, an arts and crafts faire, a Jousting Tournament and a feast, all rolled into one non-stop, day-long, family adventure!
The Festival is open Saturdays, Sundays and Presidents' Day Monday, from February 10th to April 1st, 2018. Festival hours are 10:00 AM until 6:00 PM.
Run dates: 1/29 - 3/25
Enter weekly for your chance to win!
Entry starts at 8 a.m. each Monday and ends at 11:59 a.m. the following Sunday.
You can enter once per week.
Submissions before or after the open entry periods will be invalid.
Two ways to enter
1. Login with Facebook or
2. Enter your information below
*Note: Be sure to hit submit regardless of the method you use to enter.
Official Rules - Sweepstakes for Family Four-Pack of Tickets to Arizona Renaissance Festival
Sweepstakes Sponsor: AZTV and AZ Renaissance Festival
Sweepstakes Runs: January 29th – March 26th , 2018
1 weekly winners will receive:
- 4 Tickets to Arizona Renaissance Festival 2018
- Two (2) Adult Tickets and Two (2) Child tickets. Child tickets are age 5-12.
How to Enter:
- Go to aztv.com
- One entry per household.
- You can enter once per week only to increase your chances to win.
- Winners will be randomly selected by KAZT sweepstakes software.
- The Weekly Winners will be drawn each Monday between February 5th and March 26th and will be contacted through email.
- Open to legal US citizens located in Arizona.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Winner is responsible for ensuring accurate contact information and will be notified via email.
- Winner must claim their prize by 2pm on Wednesday March 28th and must present photo identification.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Prize must be used by April 1st. The 2018 AZ Renaissance Festival is open February 10th – April 1st 2018. Saturdays, Sundays and Presidents’ Day from 10am-6pm
- There are two winners each week. A total of 16 winners over the flight of the sweepstakes.
- Prize is not transferable to another person and may not be combined with any other offer. Prize components cannot be substituted, except as specified in the Official Rules.
- AZTV is not responsible for any delays, cancellations, or force majeure events (that delay or result in cancellation of the Arizona Renaissance Festival.
- The Arizona Renaissance Festival states it is a rain or shine event.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes incurred on the value of the Sweepstakes Prize. An IRS Form 1099-MISC will be completed and filed with the IRS by AZTV for any prize valued at $600 or more.
- By participating in this Sweepstakes any announced winner grants AZTV permission to use the entrant’s name, voice and likeness for advertising/trade purposes without further consent or compensation to entrant.
- This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Any entrant who is discovered by AZTV or its sponsors to not be eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes shall have no legal or other claim to any Prize, whether prospective only, awarded but not received, or awarded and received.
- The determination of eligibility or ineligibility shall be binding on all persons who enter or seek to enter the Sweepstakes and is final.
- By participating in this Sweepstakes all persons who enter or seek to enter, whether or not they become Winners, agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges and forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless AZTV, its sponsors, members, subsidiaries, parent companies and the officers, employees and directors of each of them from and for any claim, liability, expense, cost, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in this Sweepstakes and/or the receipt and/or use of any Prize.
- Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of Entrants.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or any other event that prevents timely receipt of entries.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes.
- AZTV and its sponsors and their authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the Sweepstakes dates, events and/or method of entry at any time.
- AZTV and its sponsors may be excused from their obligation to execute the Sweepstakes if their performance is delayed or prevented due to any cause beyond their control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- By completing and submitting your entry, you agree to receive emails from AZTV. You may choose to opt out of these emails at any time.
- By entering the sweepstakes, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless all of the Sweepstakes Sponsors, prize providers, Facebook, each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, successors, assigns and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, employees, talent, representatives, agents and shareholders, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, demands, losses or liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death) which may result, directly or indirectly, in whole or part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Prize or any part thereof.