Totally Awesome November Sweepstakes
All valid entries will have a shot at Our $2,500 Grand Prize
You've watched, you've entered, and now YOU could be taking home our Totally Awesome Grand Prize! Join AZTV December 9th for the Fantasy of Lights Boat Parade event from 4p - 9p at
Tempe Beach Park, 80 W. Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85281.
YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN! Check-in at the AZTV tent next to the stage between 4p and 5:45p. Be at the stage at 6p to see if you're taking home $2,500!
For an additional entry into the drawing, bring a new, unwrapped toy for our Holiday for Hometown Heroes toy drive with you to check-in!
$100 Daily Winners
10/30 - Karen Kladakis
10/31 - Jessalyn Edmondson
11/1 - Kristy Bryant
11/2 - Maria Weiss
11/3 - Carol Applebaum
11/6 - Allan Usevich
11/7 - Teresa Cole
11/8 - Noel Alvarez
11/9 - Jerry Wells
11/10 - Diane Zacher
11/13 - Sonya Smith
11/14 - Jacque Humphries
11/15 - Irma Soto
11/16 - Cyndi Butler
11/17 - Jacalyn Assink
11/20 - Evangelina Diaz
11/21 - Mary Small
11/22 - Monica Johnson
11/23 - Irene DiMaggio
11/24 - Derek Schuler
Official Rules - Sweepstakes for “Totally Awesome November”
Contest Sponsor: AZTV-The Goldberg’s
Contest Runs: October 30nd – November 24rd, 2017
One daily winner receives:
- 20 x $100 check made payable to winner
Grand Prize winner receives:
- 1 x $2,500.00 check made payable to winner
How to enter:
- Each Monday - Friday (Oct. 30 – Nov. 24) watch “The Goldbergs”, weeknights at 9:00pm and 9:30pm, on AZTV 7 for the daily code word.
- The daily code word will air once in each 30 minute show. (2 times total each day)
- Go to aztv.com to enter the correct code word and complete the entry form – one entry per household, per day.
- Contest signups will end at 8pm the following day.
- All daily winners (20 total) will be randomly selected by KAZT contest software.
- Daily winners will be drawn after the close of the contest signup period each day and notified via email.
- All daily winners will receive $100 check made payable to the winner.
- All valid entries will be entered into the drawing for the Grand Prize.
- Entrants are only eligible for one daily prize and the Grand Prize.
- Enter every day of the sweepstakes to increase your chances (# of entries) for the Grand Prize.
- The Grand Prize winner will be randomly drawn at an AZTV 7 community event. Date and time TBD. You must be in attendance to win the Grand Prize. (More information coming soon)
- Open to legal US citizens located in Arizona.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Winner is responsible for ensuring accurate contact information and will be notified via email.
- Winner has 14 days to claim their prize and must present photo identification.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- All winners must be age 18 or older.
- Only valid for one winner per household.
- Prize is not transferable to another person. Prize components cannot be substituted.
- In order to win the Grand Prize of $2,500, participant in this contest must be present at the location, date and time of the drawing.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes incurred on the value of the Contest Prize. An IRS Form 1099-MISC will be completed and filed with the IRS by AZTV for any prize valued at $600 or more.
- By participating in this Contest any announced winner grants AZTV permission to use the contestant’s name, voice and likeness for advertising/trade purposes without further consent or compensation to contestant.
- This Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Any entrant who is discovered by AZTV or its sponsors to not be eligible to participate in the Contest shall have no legal or other claim to any Prize, whether prospective only, awarded but not received, or awarded and received.
- The determination of eligibility or ineligibility shall be binding on all persons who enter or seek to enter the Contest and is final.
- By participating in this Contest all persons who enter or seek to enter, whether or not they become Winners, agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges and forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless AZTV, its sponsors, members, subsidiaries, parent companies and the officers, employees and directors of each of them from and for any claim, liability, expense, cost, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in this Contest and/or the receipt and/or use of any Prize.
- Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of Entrants.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or any other event that prevents timely receipt of entries.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any injury or damage to any Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest.
- AZTV and its sponsors and their authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the Contest dates, events and/or method of entry at any time.
- AZTV and its sponsors may be excused from their obligation to execute the Contest if their performance is delayed or prevented due to any cause beyond their control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- By completing and submitting your entry, you agree to receive emails from AZTV. You may choose to opt out of these emails at any time.
- By entering the contest, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless all of the Contest Sponsors, prize providers, Facebook, each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, successors, assigns and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, employees, talent, representatives, agents and shareholders, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, demands, losses or liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death) which may result, directly or indirectly, in whole or part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Prize or any part thereof.