Time to prepare your garden with these tips and tricks.
OK, it’s HEATING UP! Time to get your garden prepared with the top 3 summer gardening secrets for less work and more play including the secrets of MULCH, how there’s more to mulch than meets the eye, identifying Micro-climates in your garden and how to use them to your advantage, and the two best ways to create SHADE!
Time to prepare your garden with a few tips and tricks to keep your garden THRIVING this summer with less work and more play!
- MULCH! More mulch = less water required, less fertilizer, and less weeds to pull! = More time enjoying your garden, more healthy harvest to taste, and more $ back in your pocket. Literally 12” around trees, & 4” around your annuals and veg.
- CLIMATE CHANGE! No-matter what you believe globally, Climate change is REAL in your garden… and FULL SUN is not your best growing space in the summer in Arizona. To get the most out of your garden there are SIX different micro-climates A through F in every yard! (We will talk about each) Learn how to identify them and get to know what grows best each this summer for simple success this summer. More on www.agriscaping.com
- SHADE! Living shade always outperforms dead shade but even dead shade is better than no-shade. Shading from the South-west sun (afternoon sun) is best.
- Living Shade = Trees, plants, vines
- Dead shade = Pergolas, Sails, walls, screens
Check out http://www.Agriscaping.com/learnmore for our upcoming live and online classes, the Kale-Yeah Starter Pack, and more free tips and tricks to Get Your Garden On