Best School Ever Contest
Port of Subs Best School Ever Contest
Is your school the best school ever? Are your teachers and administrators amazing? Nominate your school and Port of Subs could deliver to the staff who keep you going. An awesome lunch is a great way to say thank you for all their hard work.
1 School will receive:
- Lunch catered by Port of Subs for teachers and administrators.
• Go to aztv.com/win and fill out a contest entry form for each unique codeword.
• Enter up to 1 time each day during the Sweepstakes window (Port of Subs) to increase your chances to win.
• School will be randomly selected by KAZT sweepstakes software.
Two ways to enter
1. Login with Facebook or
2. Enter your information below
*Note: Be sure to hit submit regardless of the method you use to enter.
Best School Ever Contest
Official Rules – No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited.
Sweepstakes Sponsors: KAZT-TV 7 (aka AZTV 7, Channel 7), Port of Subs
Sweepstakes Dates: September 14, 2020 – September 27, 2020
1 School Will Win:
- Lunch catered by Port of Subs for teachers and administrators of winning school.
How to Enter:
- Beginning Monday, September 16, 2020 at 12:00am (Arizona Time) until Sunday, September 27, 2020 at 11:59pm (Arizona Time), enter your school up to one time each day.
- Up to $1,500 value, winning school must be within the Greater Metropolitan Area.
- Winner will be randomly selected from eligible entrants by KAZT sweepstakes software.
- Winners will be contacted by phone between 9am – 5pm Mon-Friday. Friday night’s entry/winner will be contacted on the following Monday.
- Winners that do not answer their phone when we call, they will be contacted by the email on their entry form. Winners have until end of Oct 2020 to claim their prize or they forfeit their prize.
Eligibility and Conditions:
- Open to legal US citizens located in Arizona.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- One entry per valid email, per eligible person, per day.
- Entrants/Winners are responsible for ensuring accurate contact information and will be notified via email and/or phone.
- All winners must claim their prize by end of Oct. 2020 and must present photo identification.
- Prize is presented in the form of catered lunch that is chosen by Port of Subs.
- There is one (1) winner during the sweepstakes.
- Prize is not transferable to another person and may not be combined with any other offer. Prize components cannot be substituted, except as specified in the Official Rules.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes incurred on the value of the Sweepstakes Prize. An IRS Form 1099-MISC will be completed and filed with the IRS by AZTV for any prize valued at $600 or more.
- By participating in this Sweepstakes any announced winner grants AZTV permission to use the entrant’s name, voice and likeness on the air (broadcast) for advertising/trade purposes without further consent or compensation to entrant.
- This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Any entrant who is discovered by AZTV or its sponsors to not be eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes shall have no legal or other claim to any Prize, whether prospective only, awarded but not received, or awarded and received.
- The determination of eligibility or ineligibility shall be binding on all persons who enter or seek to enter the Sweepstakes and is final.
- By participating in this Sweepstakes all persons who enter or seek to enter, whether or not they become the winner, agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges (AZTV) and forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless AZTV, its sponsors, program syndicators, members, subsidiaries, parent companies and the officers, employees and directors of each of them from and for any claim, liability, expense, cost, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in this Sweepstakes and/or the receipt and/or use of any Prize.
- Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of Entrants and the number of entries per participant.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or any other event that prevents timely receipt of entries.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes.
- AZTV and its sponsors and their authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the Sweepstakes dates, events and/or method of entry at any time.
- AZTV and its sponsors may be excused from their obligation to execute the Sweepstakes if their performance is delayed or prevented due to any cause beyond their control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- By completing and submitting your entry, you agree to receive emails from AZTV. You may choose to opt out of these emails at any time.
- By entering the sweepstakes, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless all of the Sweepstakes Sponsors, prize providers, Facebook, each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, successors, assigns and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, employees, talent, representatives, agents and shareholders, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, demands, losses or liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death) which may result, directly or indirectly, in whole or part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Prize or any part thereof.
- CAUTION: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, AZTV and its sponsors/partners reserve the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney’s fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.