Spring Break Giveaway
ENTER TO WIN BASEBALL, BASKETBALL & FOOTBALL TICKETS!
From March 4th, 2019 - March 15th, 2019 enter daily for your chance to win tickets to MLB Spring Training, NBA Basketball, and AAF Football!
- Tickets to MLB Spring Training, NBA Basketball, and AAF Football. (TBD)
- Go to aztv.com and fill out the daily contest entry form.
- Enter each day during the Sweepstakes window (March 4, 2019 - March 15th, 2019) to increase your chances to win.
- Winners will be randomly selected by KAZT sweepstakes software
Two ways to enter
1. Login with Facebook or
2. Enter your information below
*Note: Be sure to hit submit regardless of the method you use to enter.
Alisa S. of Scottsdale
Todd S. of Phoenix
Official Rules – Spring Break Giveaway
SPONSORS:AZTV and Commercial Properties, Inc.
Sweepstakes Runs: March 4th– 15th, 2019
- Family 4 pack of tickets and a parking pass to the Phoenix Suns v. Chicago Bulls basketball game on Monday, March 18that 7p at Talking Stick Resort Arena.
- Family 4 pack of tickets to the Arizona Hotshots v. San Diego Fleet AAF game on Sunday, March 24that 1p MT at Sun Devil Stadium.
- Family 4 pack of tickets to the Arizona Hotshots v. Birmingham Iron AAF game on Sunday, April 7that 5p MT at Sun Devil Stadium.
- Family 4 pack to a Spring Training game (various dates)
How to enter:
- Starting March 4th, 2019 at 8a, contestants enter online until March 15th, 2019 at 1:59p at aztv.com/win for your chance to win.
- One entry per person, per day during contest entry period.
- Winner will be randomly selected by KAZT contest software.
- One winner per day will be drawn randomly throughout the contest period and notified via email.
- Enter every day of the sweepstakes to increase your chances of winning.
- Open to legal US citizens located in Arizona.
- Prize is subject to availability.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Winner is responsible for ensuring accurate contact information and will be notified via email.
- Winner has 24 hours to claim their prize and must present photo identification. Prize MUST be picked up by 2p on the day before the event or winner will forfeit prize.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- All entrants must be age 18 or older.
- Only valid for one winner per household.
- Prize is not transferable to another person and may not be combined with any other offer. Prize components cannot be substituted, except as specified in the Official Rules.
- If Prize recipient fails to arrive on the scheduled arrival date (no-show arrival) or shortens stay for any reason, Prize will be deemed awarded.
- Winner and guest are responsible for their own travel/parking arrangements to and from event venues.
- AZTV is not responsible for any delays, cancellations, or force majeure events (as understood in the travel industry) that delay or result in cancellation of the events.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes incurred on the value of the Contest Prize. An IRS Form 1099-MISC will be completed and filed with the IRS by AZTV for any prize valued at $600 or more.
- By participating in this Contest any announced winner grants AZTV permission to use the contestant’s name, voice and likeness for advertising/trade purposes without further consent or compensation to contestant.
- This Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Any entrant who is discovered by AZTV or its sponsors to not be eligible to participate in the Contest shall have no legal or other claim to any Prize, whether prospective only, awarded but not received, or awarded and received.
- The determination of eligibility or ineligibility shall be binding on all persons who enter or seek to enter the Contest and is final.
- By participating in this Contest all persons who enter or seek to enter, whether or not they become Winners, agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges and forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless AZTV, its sponsors, members, subsidiaries, parent companies and the officers, employees and directors of each of them from and for any claim, liability, expense, cost, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in this Contest and/or the receipt and/or use of any Prize.
- Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of Entrants.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or any other event that prevents timely receipt of entries.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any injury or damage to any Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest.
- AZTV and its sponsors and their authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the Contest dates, events and/or method of entry at any time.
- AZTV and its sponsors may be excused from their obligation to execute the Contest if their performance is delayed or prevented due to any cause beyond their control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- By entering the contest, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless all of the Contest Sponsors, prize providers, Facebook, each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, successors, assigns and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, employees, talent, representatives, agents and shareholders, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, demands, losses or liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death) which may result, directly or indirectly, in whole or part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Prize or any part thereof.
- CAUTION: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, AZTV and its sponsors/partners reserve the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney’s fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.