As we all try to deal with these troubled times here in Arizona and beyond, the most important thing to know is that we are all in it together. It makes us stronger as a community. This is where you can find resources that will help you and your loved ones. Keep checking back daily and FIND YOUR SMILE!
Share Your Stories with Us!
We want to hear how you are helping during these hard times, or if you need help. AZTV Channel 7 has a strong presence both on TV, and online, so let us tell your stories and we can all make a real difference. It's time to FIND YOUR SMILE!
Record a video on your phone telling your story and then email it to email@example.com. Here are some tips to help you capture the best video for us... 7 Tips for Shooting a Better Film Video with Smartphone. Once you have your video send it to firstname.lastname@example.org via WeTranser.
NOW HIRING IN ARIZONA
- AJ's - AJ's is looking for workers who have experienced closures or hour cuts because of the nature of the outbreak. They are looking to hire immediately.
- Amazon- Amazon is looking to hire 100,000 workers to keep up with Amazon's demand for supplies and deliveries. You can apply online on their website.
- Albertson's - Hiring immediately. You can apply online or at your local store with the store director.
- Banner Health - Hiring for 900 clinical positions, holding virtual interviews for medical assistants and patient financial services representatives.
- Basha's - Basha's is looking for workers who have experienced closures or hour cuts because of the nature of the outbreak. They are looking to hire immediately.
- Cafe Valley Bakery - Hiring for 100 positions with open interviews every Thursday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at 7000 W. Buckeye Road.
- Circle K - Circle K is looking for store associates, assistant managers and store managers in a variety of locations. To apply, email their HR manager at email@example.com.
- Food City - Food City is hiring at a variety of locations for people who have been affected by either cut of hours or closure of work place. If interested, you are encouraged to contact your local Food City location.
- Fry's Food Stores - Fry's is looking for workers immediately to deal with the increased demand. Works will help keep stores stock with food and other household essentials.
- Jet's Pizza - Jet's Pizza is looking to hire restaurant and bar workers, teachers and other individuals who have been impacted by any layoffs during the outbreak as delivery drivers. It pays between $13 and $16 an hour along with mileage and tips. If you are interested, you can apply online or at your nearby location.
- Safeway - Hiring immediately. You can apply online or at your local store with the store director.
- Target - Target is hiring 9,000 employees nationwide. Looking to fill all roles to keep up with the demand. You can apply in store on their kiosk or on the Target website.
- Walmart - To keep up with demand, Walmart is looking to hire in all positions. To apply, head to your local Walmart store or apply online.
- WinCo - WinCo has immediate openings to assist customers and restock shelves. You can apply at your local WinCo or online.