Win $500 and SeaWorld Tickets
ENTER TO WIN $500 & A FAMILY 4-PACK of tickets to seaworld!
From June 10, 2019 – June 28, 2019 enter daily for your chance to win $500 and a trip to SeaWorld- San Diego!
Just watch Seinfeld Monday through Friday for the CODE WORDS. There will be 2 unique words per night, giving you 2 chances to win each night!
- 1x 4-pack of single-day tickets to SeaWorld - San Diego
- Watch Seinfeld at 7p/7:30p Mon-Fri for the two nightly code words.
- Go to aztv.com/win and fill out the SeaWorld contest entry form.
- Enter 2 times each day during the Sweepstakes window (June 10, 2019 – June 28, 2019) to increase your chances to win.
- Winners will be randomly selected by KAZT sweepstakes software
Two ways to enter
1. Login with Facebook or
2. Enter your information below
*Note: Be sure to hit submit regardless of the method you use to enter.
Official Rules - SeaWorld Tickets Sweepstakes
Contest Sponsor: AZTV and SeaWorld - San Diego
Contest Runs: June 10th– June 28th, 2019
One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive:
- 1x 4-pack of single day tickets to SeaWorld San Diego
- Approximate grand prize retail value - $900.00
How to enter:
- Starting Monday, June 10, 2019, watch Seinfeld for the code word and enter at aztv.com/win for your chance to win.
- Two entries per eligible person, per day during contest entry period.
- Contest signups will end at 11:59 a.m. the following day.
- Contest ends Friday, June 28, 2019 at 11:59p.
- All winners will be randomly selected by KAZT contest software.
- Grand Prize winner will be drawn after the close of the contest signup period and notified via email or phone.
- Grand Prize winners will be announced by Tuesday, July 2, 2019 during the Arizona Daily Mix beginning at 8a.
- Enter every day of the sweepstakes to increase your chances of winning
- Incorrect or incomplete entry forms are void.
- Prize is subject to all SeaWorld-San Diego rules and regulations.
- Open to legal US citizens residing in Arizona.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Winner is responsible for ensuring accurate contact information and will be notified via email or phone.
- Winner has 7 days to claim their prize and must present photo identification.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Prize must be used in a single visit.
- Only valid for one winner per household.
- Prize is not transferable to another person and may not be combined with any other offer. Prize components cannot be substituted, except as specified in the Official Rules.
- If Prize recipient fails to arrive on the scheduled arrival date (no-show arrival) or shortens stay for any reason, Prize will be deemed awarded.
- SeaWorld, SeaWorld logo, and Tidal Twister are trademarks and/or copyrights of the SeaWorld, LLC d/b/a SeaWorld San Diego ©2019
- Blackout Dates may apply and Tickets expire 12/31/19.
- Use of tickets implies agreement with the terms and conditions on the back including those posted in the SeaWorld San Diego Guide.
- Entry into SeaWorld constitutes consent to use and film or video or likeness of ticket bearer for advertising and other promotions without payment.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes incurred on the value of the Contest Prize. An IRS Form 1099-MISC will be completed and filed with the IRS by AZTV for any prize valued at $600 or more.
- By participating in this Contest any announced winner grants AZTV and its sponsors permission to use the contestant’s name, voice and likeness for advertising/trade purposes without further consent or compensation to contestant.
- This Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Any entrant who is discovered by AZTV or its sponsors to not be eligible to participate in the Contest shall have no legal or other claim to any Prize, whether prospective only, awarded but not received, or awarded and received.
- The determination of eligibility or ineligibility shall be binding on all persons who enter or seek to enter the Contest and is final.
- By participating in this Contest all persons who enter or seek to enter, whether or not they become Winners, agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges and forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless AZTV, its sponsors, members, subsidiaries, parent companies and the officers, employees and directors of each of them from and for any claim, liability, expense, cost, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in this Contest and/or the receipt and/or use of any Prize.
- Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of Entrants.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or any other event that prevents timely receipt of entries.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any injury or damage to any Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest.
- AZTV and its sponsors and their authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the Contest dates, events and/or method of entry at any time.
- AZTV and its sponsors may be excused from their obligation to execute the Contest if their performance is delayed or prevented due to any cause beyond their control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- By entering the contest, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless all of the Contest Sponsors, prize providers, Facebook, each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, successors, assigns and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, employees, talent, representatives, agents and shareholders, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, demands, losses or liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death) which may result, directly or indirectly, in whole or part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Prize or any part thereof.
- CAUTION: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, AZTV and its sponsors/partners reserve the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney’s fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.