We’re sorry you are having trouble receiving our signal and here are some suggestions which might help with your reception. The easiest thing to try first is re-scanning your antenna. If that doesn’t work, please see our other helpful hints. Thanks for watching CW7 Arizona and we hope your reception issues are quickly resolved.
How to Re-scan
- Press the Menu button on your converter box, converter box remote, HDTV or HDTV remote
- Go to Setup or Settings
- Go to Installation or System or Channels
- Go to Cable/Antenna and select Air or Antenna
- Go to Scan Channels, Program Channels, Autoscan, Autoprogram or Autotuning
- Press Select or Enter or OK to scan
Note: Sometimes unplugging your TV for several minutes and then replugging it back into the socket will also trigger a rescan.
Helpful Tips for Over the Air (OTA) Television:
- To receive the maximum number of channels your antenna must be able to receive both VHF and UHF signals.
- If you used to have CW7 and have lost the channel, start with rescanning your antenna. For help, see instructions above.
- An outdoor antenna will have better reception than an indoor antenna.
- Antenna placement is key
- For optimal reception of CW7 your antenna should point towards South Mountain (Phoenix) or Mingus Mountain (Prescott) with a clear unobstructed path.
- If using an indoor antenna, window locations are best.
- For better channel reception use RG6 coax cable.
- If channel 7 does not show up or your picture is pixilated or frozen, try repositioning your antenna. Note: a little movement can go a long way and will take a few moments to reflect reception changes.
If you feel that you meet all criteria for getting a good signal and you are still having a problem please call 928.778.6770 and we will try to help you.