Whip up this healthy, great-tasting supper in no time!
If you want a healthy, great-tasting supper but don’t want to put in tons of work, don’t worry! One of the show’s culinary producer, Jeanette Donnarumma, shares no-cook zoodle dishes that are as fun to make as the word “zoodle” is to say.
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard, grainy or smooth
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 to 4 small to medium zucchini, spiralized or sliced into long ribbons with a veggie peeler
- 1 English cucumber, spiralized or sliced into ribbons
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1/4 pound thick-cut salami, chopped
- 1/4 pound thick-cut provolone, chopped
- 2 roasted red peppers from a jar, chopped
- 1/4 cup pickled sliced banana peppers or pepperoncini
- 1/4 cup pitted black olives, chopped
- 10 to 12 basil leaves, chopped
- Handful parsley, chopped
In the bottom of a large mixing bowl or shallow serving bowl, whisk together Dijon mustard, red wine vinegar, olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper. Add zucchini and cucumber to the bowl, and toss well to combine. Top with red onion, salami, provolone, red peppers, banana peppers, black olives, basil and parsley. Toss to combine and serve.