Ultimate NASCAR Giveaway!!
Enter DAILY for your chance to win!!
Get up close and personal during Opening Weekend at the all new ISM Raceway for the Can-AM 500 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Semi-Finals, Sunday, November 11th, 2018!!
One lucky winner will walk away with a pair of premium seats and wristbands to the all new INfield experience! Fans will now be able to enter The INfield area through the new pedestrian tunnel. Additionally, once a fan enters the INfield, they will be transported to the ultimate NASCAR experience - including five interactive garages where the only thing separating the fans from the crews and drivers working on the cars is a short fence. With this access fans will also now be able to join Gatorade Victory Lane at the conclusion of the race; see pre-race inspections; sit and eat new food offerings in shaded areas, and more!
AZTV, Commercial Properties, Inc., and ISM Raceway are giving 1 Winner a NASCAR experience that cannot be beat!
Official Rules – Ultimate NASCAR Giveaway
Sweepstakes Runs: October 22, 2018 – November 4, 2018
Prize: 1 winner will receive an ISM Raceway – NASCAR VIP Package which includes:
- 2 wristbands for the all new Infield Access
- 2 Can Am 500 Monster Energy NASCAR seats for Sunday Cup Race, Nov. 11, 2018
How to enter:
- Register the required information on AZTV’s website. www.aztv.com
- Contest sign up period is open October 22, 2018 – November 4, 2018. (entry period closes at 11:59p on Nov. 4, 2018)
- Entrants may register once every 24 hours.
- Winners will be randomly selected by KAZT contest software.
- Grand Prize winner will be drawn after the close of the contest signup period and notified via email.
- The Grand Prize winner will be drawn on November 5, 2018 and announced on the Arizona Daily Mix at 8a.
- Open to legal US citizens located in Arizona.
- Prize is subject to availability.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Winner is responsible for ensuring accurate contact information and will be notified via email.
- Winner has 48 hours to claim their prize and must present photo identification.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- All entrants must be age 18 or older.
- Only valid for one winner per household.
- Prize is not transferable to another person and may not be combined with any other offer. Prize components cannot be substituted, except as specified in the Official Rules.
- If Prize recipient fails to arrive on the scheduled arrival date (no-show arrival) or shortens stay for any reason, Prize will be deemed awarded.
- Grand Prize Winner and guest are responsible for their own travel/parking arrangements to and from ISM Raceway.
- AZTV is not responsible for any delays, cancellations, or force majeure events (as understood in the travel industry) that delay or result in cancellation of the NASCAR events November 9-11, 2018.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes incurred on the value of the Contest Prize. An IRS Form 1099-MISC will be completed and filed with the IRS by AZTV for any prize valued at $600 or more.
- By participating in this Contest any announced winner grants AZTV permission to use the contestant’s name, voice and likeness for advertising/trade purposes without further consent or compensation to contestant.
- This Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Any entrant who is discovered by AZTV or its sponsors to not be eligible to participate in the Contest shall have no legal or other claim to any Prize, whether prospective only, awarded but not received, or awarded and received.
- The determination of eligibility or ineligibility shall be binding on all persons who enter or seek to enter the Contest and is final.
- By participating in this Contest all persons who enter or seek to enter, whether or not they become Winners, agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges and forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless AZTV, its sponsors, members, subsidiaries, parent companies and the officers, employees and directors of each of them from and for any claim, liability, expense, cost, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in this Contest and/or the receipt and/or use of any Prize.
- Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of Entrants.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or any other event that prevents timely receipt of entries.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any injury or damage to any Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest.
- AZTV and its sponsors and their authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the Contest dates, events and/or method of entry at any time.
- AZTV and its sponsors may be excused from their obligation to execute the Contest if their performance is delayed or prevented due to any cause beyond their control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- By entering the contest, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless all of the Contest Sponsors, prize providers, Facebook, each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, successors, assigns and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, employees, talent, representatives, agents and shareholders, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, demands, losses or liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death) which may result, directly or indirectly, in whole or part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Prize or any part thereof.