Wildflower is showing you how out how to spoil your mom on Mother’s Day!
Three Cheese Mushroom and Tomato Frittata Recipe
1 tbsp olive oil
1 oz Swiss cheese chopped
½ oz Feta cheese crumbles
1 oz Chopped mushrooms
½ oz Sundried Tomatoes
¾ oz spinach
Garnish: Slow-roasted tomato halves, green onion sliced, goat cheese crumbles
- Portion olive oil into 8” sauté pan and heat over MEDIUM for 30 seconds.
- Portion ingredients into sauté pan and set heat to MEDIUM LOW.
- Stir while cooking keeping the circular shape, when mostly set, flip in pan.
- Cook for an additional 30 seconds, flip and remove from heat.
- Garnish with sliced green onion, slow roasted tomatoes and goat cheese crumbles