The Month of Love Sweepstakes
WIn our $500 daily prize
February is the Month of Love and to show how much we love you, we're giving away $500 a day!
To multiply your winnings, watch Family Feud at 7p, The Goldbergs at 8p or Seinfeld at 9p to receive the daily codeword!
• $100 just for entering and winning.
• Win an extra $400 if you know the codeword from the night before for a grand total of $500!
• Go to aztv.com and fill out the daily contest entry form.
• Enter each day during the Sweepstakes window to increase your chances to win.
• Winners will be randomly selected by KAZT sweepstakes software.
• The Winner will be drawn the following morning after a code word has aired and be contacted by phone between 8am - 9am Mon-Friday. Friday night's entry/winner will be contacted on Monday.
• Winners who answer when we call automatically win $100 and will increase to $500 if they know the previous day's code word.
Two ways to enter
1. Login with Facebook or
2. Enter your information below
*Note: Be sure to hit submit regardless of the method you use to enter.
Official Rules – Month of Love - $500 A Day Giveaway Sweepstakes
Sweepstakes Sponsors: AZTV 7, Fremantle Media, Sony Television
Sweepstakes Runs: February 1st – February 28th, 2018
20 winners (1 winner per day) receive:
- $100 for entering
- - or - $500 if they say the correct code word
How to Enter:
- Go to aztv.com and fill out the daily contest entry form.
- Feb 1st – 28th, Monday – Friday, Watch Family Feud at 7/7:30p or The Goldbergs at 8/8:30p or Seinfeld at 9/9:30p for the daily code word to increase your winnings.
- Enter each day during the Sweepstakes window to increase your chances to win.
- Winners will be randomly selected by KAZT sweepstakes software.
- The Winner will be drawn the following morning after a code word has aired and be contacted by phone between 8am – 9am Mon-Friday. Friday night’s entry/winner will be contacted on Monday.
- Daily winners who do not answer when called have until 2pm that day to call back or they forfeit their prize.
- Winners who respond in time automatically win $100 and will increase to $500 if they know the previous day’s code word.
- Open to legal US citizens located in Arizona 18 years of age or older.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- One entry per household, per day.
- Entrants/Winners are responsible for ensuring accurate contact information and will be notified via email or phone.
- All winners must claim their prize by 2pm on Monday, March 5th and must present photo identification.
- Prize is presented in the form of a check or other form of currency decided upon by AZTV.
- There twenty (20) winners during the sweepstakes.
- Prize is not transferable to another person and may not be combined with any other offer. Prize components cannot be substituted, except as specified in the Official Rules.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes incurred on the value of the Sweepstakes Prize. An IRS Form 1099-MISC will be completed and filed with the IRS by AZTV for any prize valued at $600 or more.
- By participating in this Sweepstakes any announced winner grants AZTV permission to use the entrant’s name, voice and likeness on the air (broadcast) for advertising/trade purposes without further consent or compensation to entrant.
- This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Any entrant who is discovered by AZTV or its sponsors to not be eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes shall have no legal or other claim to any Prize, whether prospective only, awarded but not received, or awarded and received.
- The determination of eligibility or ineligibility shall be binding on all persons who enter or seek to enter the Sweepstakes and is final.
- By participating in this Sweepstakes all persons who enter or seek to enter, whether or not they become the winner, agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges (AZTV) and forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless AZTV, its sponsors, members, subsidiaries, parent companies and the officers, employees and directors of each of them from and for any claim, liability, expense, cost, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in this Sweepstakes and/or the receipt and/or use of any Prize.
- Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of Entrants and the number of entries per participant.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or any other event that prevents timely receipt of entries.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes.
- AZTV and its sponsors and their authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the Sweepstakes dates, events and/or method of entry at any time.
- AZTV and its sponsors may be excused from their obligation to execute the Sweepstakes if their performance is delayed or prevented due to any cause beyond their control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- By completing and submitting your entry, you agree to receive emails from AZTV. You may choose to opt out of these emails at any time.
- By entering the sweepstakes, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless all of the Sweepstakes Sponsors, prize providers, Facebook, each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, successors, assigns and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, employees, talent, representatives, agents and shareholders, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, demands, losses or liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death) which may result, directly or indirectly, in whole or part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Prize or any part thereof.