Local gifts your mom will love!
Mother’s Day is almost a week away! Local lifestyle expert Robyn Moore has some last minute ideas on local gifts mom will love!
What are some good local treats and drinks for Easter?
- Olive Oil and Olive Spa products from Queen Creek Olive Mill (www.queencreekolivemill.com)
- Mix and match your favorite flavors of olive oil and balsamic in a gift set.
- All natural olive spa products such as soap, body butter, lip balm, and candles
- Meringue Bouquets by Super Chunks Sweets and Treats (https://www.superchunk.me/#!)
- Super Chunk Sweets & Treats in Scottsdale has Meringue Bouquets that are affordable, unique and locally made.
- They are meringue kisses infused with floral flavors.
- There are four flavors per package and only cost $5.99.
- Cake Jars and Extra Big Cupcakes by Enchanted Cupcakes ( mkt.com/enchantedcupcakesandmore)
- Liquid relaxation and energy with JUBI (www.tryjubi.com)
- A powerful nootropic that promotes a feeling of stress-free clarity and focus, while calming the nerves and motivating the mind.
- Local bottles of wine by Page Springs, Arizona Stronghold or Carlson Creek
- Makeover experience at The Sparkle Bar (www.thesparklebar.com)
- Special deal for Arizona Daily Mix viewers… Use promo code “mom” on a 3-camera ready package and get free lashes each time