Spring is a great time to spice up your life with these growing delights
Before the weather gets too warm out there, let’s see what’s already HOT in the Garden with Justin…
Spring is a great time to spice up your life with these growing delights that you can easily grow on your own at home from traditional peppers to spicy flowers and beyond!
- TRIED AND TRUE: The Jalapeno… in all it’s varieties… at home you can WAIT TILL THEY ARE RED for a Sweet and spicy treat.
- Mild-Mannered Neighbor: Anaheim Pepper
- Super Salsa with the Serrano Pepper: green is good, red is better.
- Friendly Hot Flower: Dianthus… in all it’s color options
- Join the ranks of High Society with this Purple Power-House: The Society Garlic Flower.
- Queen of the Fire-Flowers: Elegant, but edible, The Nasturtium has Powerful color and taste, with a surprising sweet-side.
- Hot and GREEN: Water Cress you can grow indoors or out, full shade or full sun (if you have enough water… aka a pond)
Visit Justin and get free classes!