These are super tasty and fun to make!
Alright, you guys- I FREAKED out when I saw these. How precious are these little Reese’s Potted Carrots? They are SUPER tasty…and I have to say, they were actually fun to make because I couldn’t wait to see/show off the end result. You really can’t go wrong with chocolate, peanut butter, white chocolate and not to mention, little bakeable flower pots! Take these to any Easter gathering, and I can promise you will be the life of the party. They are egg-cellent. Hehe
- 2 packets chocolate pudding (Grocery Store)
- 3½ cups white chocolate (Grocery Store)
- 6 REESE’S Peanut Butter Eggs (Grocery Store)
- 2 cups chocolate wafer cookies (Grocery Store)
- Orange food coloring (Grocery Store)
- Green food coloring (Grocery Store)
- Flower Pot Silicone Baking Cups (Michael’s brand)
1. Make chocolate pudding according to package instructions.
2. Melt 2½ cups of white chocolate.
3. Mix in orange food coloring to melted chocolate.
4. Dip each REESE’S Peanut Butter Egg in the chocolate and put in the refrigerator to cool.
5. Melt 1 cup white chocolate.
6. Mix in green food coloring with melted chocolate and put into a plastic bag.
7. Cut a small hole at the corner and pipe onto the REESE’S Peanut Butter Eggs to make carrot tops.
8. Put REESE’S Peanut Butter Eggs back into the refrigerator to cool.
9. Crush 2 cups of chocolate wafer cookies in a plastic bag.
10. Layer the chocolate pudding and crushed wafer cookies in a cut.
11. Place your REESE’S carrots in the pudding and enjoy!
Shout out to the infamous Buzzfeed for a recipe that did NOT disappoint.