Daily Mix's Daily Prizes
Enter ONCE and you could WIN! Fill out the entry form below, then watch AZ Daily Mix weekdays at 8am for the daily prize. If your name is announced - You've Won that prize!
Official Rules – Arizona Daily Mix Daily Prize Giveaway
Contest Runs: January 9, 2016 – UFN
Prizes: Prizes are typically in the form of a gift card or coupon voucher for a product or service and will vary in value.
How to enter:
- Register the required information on the AZ Daily Mix page on AZTV’s website. www.aztv.com/azdailymix
- Contest sign up period is open any day of the week.
- Entrants only need to register once.
- Daily winners will be randomly selected by KAZT contest software prior to the broadcast of the program.
- Winners are only eligible for one prize each day and only one time during a 30 day period.
- After the 30 day window has past, the winner’s name will be once again eligible to win.
- Prize is subject to availability.
- Open to legal US citizens located in Arizona.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Winner is responsible for ensuring accurate contact information and will be notified when their prize is available via email.
- Winner has 10 minutes days to claim their prize and must call in to the number given on the screen at the time of the announcement: (602)224-2237.
- If the selected winner does not call, the prize will be awarded to another extrant.
- Prizes must be picked up at the AZTV studio unless an arrangement between both AZTV and the daily winner has been agreed upon.
- Winners must present Photo ID at the time of the prize pick-up.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- All winners must be age 18 and older.
- Prize is not transferable to another person and may not be combined with another offer and Prize components cannot be substituted, except as specified in the Official Rules.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes incurred on the value of the Contest Prize. An IRS Form 1099-MISC will be completed and filed with the IRS by AZTV for any prize valued at $600 or more.
- By participating in this Contest any announced winner grants AZTV permission to use the contestant’s name, voice and likeness for advertising/trade purposes without further consent or compensation to contestant.
- This Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Any entrant who is discovered by AZTV or its sponsors to not be eligible to participate in the Contest shall have no legal or other claim to any Prize, whether prospective only, awarded but not received, or awarded and received.
- The determination of eligibility or ineligibility shall be binding on all persons who enter or seek to enter the Contest and is final.
- By participating in this Contest all persons who enter or seek to enter, whether or not they become Winners, agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges and forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless AZTV, its sponsors, members, subsidiaries, parent companies and the officers, employees and directors of each of them from and for any claim, liability, expense, cost, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in this Contest and/or the receipt and/or use of any Prize.
- Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of Entrants.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or any other event that prevents timely receipt of entries.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any injury or damage to any Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest.
- AZTV and its sponsors and their authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the Contest dates, events and/or method of entry at any time.
- AZTV and its sponsors may be excused from their obligation to execute the Contest if their performance is delayed or prevented due to any cause beyond their control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- By entering the contest, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless all of the Contest Sponsors, prize providers, each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, successors, assigns and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, employees, talent, representatives, agents and shareholders, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, demands, losses or liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death) which may result, directly or indirectly, in whole or part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Prize or any part thereof.
- By entering, you agree to become a part of our database and will receive emails from AZTV. You can withdraw from this contest by opting out of these emails at any time.