Get Out & Go Sweepstakes
Watch and enter for your chance to WIN a cruise provided by Lake Pleasant Cruises! We'll also be giving away $100 each night!!!
From April 26, 2021 - May 22, 2021 watch Family Feud at 5/5:30p, The Goldbergs at 6/6:30p, Family Feud at 7/7:30/8/8:30p and/or Seinfeld at 9/9:30p, Monday - Saturday for the daily code words.
You may enter once per day for each show's unique code word.
1. Login with Facebook or
2. Enter your information below
*Note: Be sure to hit submit regardless of the method you use to enter.
Official Rules – Get Out & Go 2021 Sweepstakes!
Sweepstakes Sponsor: AZTV and Lake Pleasant Cruises
Sweepstakes Runs: April 26, 2021 - May 22, 2021
24 daily winners receive:
- $100 check made payable to winner
14 Grand Prize winners receive:
- 1 x Evening dinner cruise or daytime sightseeing cruise provided by Lake Pleasant Cruises. (Black-out dates not included over the summer.)
- 1 x $150 check made payable to winner
Ways to Enter:
- Each Monday – Saturday starting April 26, 2021 - May 22, 2021 watch The Goldbergs at 6/6:30p, Family Feud at 5/5:30 7/7:30/8/8:30p or Seinfeld at 9/9:30p, Monday - Saturday for the daily code words.
- There will be a unique daily code word that will air once in each 30-minute show.
- Go to aztv.com to enter the correct code word and complete the entry form, one for each code word – up to four entries per day.
- Contest signups will end at 5p the following day.
- All winners will be randomly selected by KAZT contest software.
- Daily winners will be drawn after the close of the contest signup period each day and notified via email.
- All daily winners will receive $100 check made payable to the winner.
- Winners are only eligible for one daily prize and one Grand Prize.
- One Grand Prize winner will be drawn each Sunday of contest dates and announced the following Monday at 8a on the Arizona Daily Mix.
- Open to legal US citizens located in Arizona.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Must be age 18 or older to enter and win.
- Winner is responsible for insuring accurate contact information and will be notified via email.
- Winner has 3 days to claim their prize and must present photo identification.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Only valid for one winner per household.
- One bonus entry will be awarded for each correct code word text to #31996.
- Message and data rates may apply on text entries. Entrants agree to receive text messages from AZTV, approximately 4/month.
- Prize is not transferable to another person and may not be combined with any other offer. Prize components cannot be substituted, except as specified in the Official Rules.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes incurred on the value of the Contest Prize. An IRS Form 1099-MISC will be completed and filed with the IRS by AZTV for any prize valued at $600 or more.
- By participating in this Contest any announced winner grants AZTV permission to use the contestant’s name, voice and likeness for advertising/trade purposes without further consent or compensation to contestant.
- This Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Any entrant who is discovered by AZTV or its sponsors to not be eligible to participate in the Contest shall have no legal or other claim to any Prize, whether prospective only, awarded but not received, or awarded and received.
- The determination of eligibility or ineligibility shall be binding on all persons who enter or seek to enter the Contest and is final.
- By participating in this Contest all persons who enter or seek to enter, whether or not they become Winners, agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges and forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless AZTV, its sponsors, members, subsidiaries, parent companies and the officers, employees and directors of each of them from and for any claim, liability, expense, cost, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in this Contest and/or the receipt and/or use of any Prize.
- Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of Entrants.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or any other event that prevents timely receipt of entries.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any injury or damage to any Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest.
- AZTV and its sponsors and their authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the Contest dates, events and/or method of entry at any time.
- AZTV and its sponsors may be excused from their obligation to execute the Contest if their performance is delayed or prevented due to any cause beyond their control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- By entering the contest, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless all of the Contest Sponsors, prize providers, Facebook, each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, successors, assigns and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, employees, talent, representatives, agents and shareholders, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, demands, losses or liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death) which may result, directly or indirectly, in whole or part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Prize or any part thereof.