Port of Subs 50th Anniversary Sweepstakes!
Enter now for your chance to win a delicious Party Platter from Port of Subs as they celebrate their 50th anniversary being your neighborhood sub shop! Open to all the Graduating Class of 2022 in Arizona!
All students must post a picture to their Instagram using the hashtag #portofsubs50. Show off your best Class of 2022 SMILE! Then fill out the entry form below for your chance to WIN!
50 DAILY WINNERS WILL RECEIVE
- 1x Port of Subs Grad-Pack Medium Classic Combo Meal (8" classic sub, a bag of chips and a 22oz drink)
1 GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL RECEIVE
- 1x Port of Subs Catering Package (feeds 20-25 people) (a Six-foot Party Sub, Chicken Caesar Salad, choice of Macaroni or Potato Salad, Fruit & Cheese Delight, and Definitely Dessert)
- Go to aztv.com/win and fill out the daily contest entry form.
- Enter each day during the Sweepstakes window (March 7, 2022 - May 15, 2022) to increase your chances to win.
- Winners will be randomly selected by KAZT sweepstakes software
Two ways to enter
- Login with Facebook or
- Enter your information below
*Note: Be sure to hit submit regardless of the method you use to enter.
Official Rules - Port of Subs 50th Anniversary Sweepstakes
SPONSORS: KAZT, L.L.C. and Port of Subs
Sweepstakes Runs: March 7, 2022 - May 15, 2022
50 DAILY WINNERS WILL RECEIVE
- 1x Port of Subs Grad-Pack Medium Classic Combo Meal
1 GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL RECEIVE
- 1x Port of Subs Catering Package (feeds 20-25 people)
How to enter:
- Starting March 7, 2022 - May 15, 2022 at 11:59p at aztv.com/win for your chance to win.
- One entry per eligible person, per day during contest entry period.
- Winners (51 total) will be randomly selected by KAZT contest software.
- Grand Prize Winne will be drawn after the close of the contest signup period and notified via email.
- Enter every day of the sweepstakes to increase your chances of winning.
- Incorrect or incomplete entry forms are void.
- Open to legal US citizens located in Arizona.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Winner is responsible for ensuring accurate contact information and will be notified via email or phone.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- All winners must be age 18 or older.
- Only valid for one winner per household.
- Prize is not transferable to another person. Prize components cannot be substituted.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes incurred on the value of the Contest Prize. An IRS Form 1099-MISC will be completed and filed with the IRS by AZTV for any prize valued at $600 or more.
- By participating in this Contest any announced winner grants AZTV permission to use the contestant’s name, voice and likeness for advertising/trade purposes without further consent or compensation to contestant.
- This Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Any entrant who is discovered by AZTV or its sponsors to not be eligible to participate in the Contest shall have no legal or other claim to any Prize, whether prospective only, awarded but not received, or awarded and received.
- The determination of eligibility or ineligibility shall be binding on all persons who enter or seek to enter the Contest and is final.
- By participating in this Contest all persons who enter or seek to enter, whether or not they become Winners, agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges and forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless AZTV, its sponsors, members, subsidiaries, parent companies and the officers, employees and directors of each of them from and for any claim, liability, expense, cost, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in this Contest and/or the receipt and/or use of any Prize.
- Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of Entrants.
- Any provided tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon and the terms and conditions of the event venue. AZVT and its sponsors are not responsible for anything beyond delivery of prize.
- If concerts or other ticketed events have been awarded as part of this prize package and the concert or event is postponed, rained out, canceled, or for other reasons beyond our control does not occur, AZTV and its sponsors will not be responsible for replacing that portion of the prize.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or any other event that prevents timely receipt of entries.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any injury or damage to any Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest.
- AZTV and its sponsors and their authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the Contest dates, events and/or method of entry at any time.
- AZTV and its sponsors may be excused from their obligation to execute the Contest if their performance is delayed or prevented due to any cause beyond their control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- By completing and submitting your entry, you agree to receive emails from AZTV. You may choose to opt out of these emails at any time.
- By entering the contest, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless all of the Contest Sponsors, prize providers, Facebook, each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, successors, assigns and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, employees, talent, representatives, agents and shareholders, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, demands, losses or liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death) which may result, directly or indirectly, in whole or part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Prize or any part thereof.
- CAUTION: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, AZTV and its sponsors/partners reserve the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney’s fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.