10 Days of Cinco de Mayo Giveaways
Celebrate Cinco de mayo on us!
Cinco de Mayo is coming up, and we want to get you in the mood early with 10-days of giveaways! All you have to do is enter below for your chance to win!
Winner receives Either
- A Gift Certificate to Valle Luna Food and Cantinas
- A Gift Card to Food City
How to enter
- April 14 - 25, enter to win (enter once per day to increase your chances)
- Winner will be chosen at 12p the following day (Friday's winner will be chosen that following Monday)
- Winner will be randomly selected by KAZT sweepstakes software.
Two ways to enter
- Login with Facebook or
- Enter your information below
*Note: Be sure to hit submit regardless of the method you use to enter.
Official Rules - Sweepstakes for “Cinco de Mayo Giveaway”
Contest Sponsor: AZTV, Valle Luna & Food City
Sweepstakes Runs: April 14th– April 25th, 2019
Daily winners will receive one of the following prizes.
Available prizes include:
- 6 x $50 Valle Luna gift card
- 4 x $50 Food City gift card
How to enter:
- Enter online until April 28th at 11:59p at aztv.com/win for your chance to win.
- One entry per person, per day during contest entry period.
- One entry per eligible person, per day during contest entry period.
- Contest signups will end at 11:59 a.m. the following day.
- All winners (10 total) will be randomly selected by KAZT contest software.
- Winners will be drawn after the close of the contest signup period and notified via email or phone.
- Enter every day of the sweepstakes to increase your chances of winning.
- Incorrect or incomplete entry forms are void.
- Open to legal US citizens located in Arizona.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Winner is responsible for ensuring accurate contact information and will be notified via email.
- Winner has 48 hours to claim their prize and must present photo identification.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- All winners must be age 18 or older.
- Only valid for one winner per household.
- Prize is not transferable to another person. Prize components cannot be substituted.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes incurred on the value of the Contest Prize. An IRS Form 1099-MISC will be completed and filed with the IRS by AZTV for any prize valued at $600 or more.
- By participating in this Contest any announced winner grants AZTV permission to use the contestant’s name, voice and likeness for advertising/trade purposes without further consent or compensation to contestant.
- This Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Any entrant who is discovered by AZTV or its sponsors to not be eligible to participate in the Contest shall have no legal or other claim to any Prize, whether prospective only, awarded but not received, or awarded and received.
- The determination of eligibility or ineligibility shall be binding on all persons who enter or seek to enter the Contest and is final.
- By participating in this Contest all persons who enter or seek to enter, whether or not they become Winners, agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges and forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless AZTV, its sponsors, members, subsidiaries, parent companies and the officers, employees and directors of each of them from and for any claim, liability, expense, cost, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in this Contest and/or the receipt and/or use of any Prize.
- Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of Entrants.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or any other event that prevents timely receipt of entries.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any injury or damage to any Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest.
- AZTV and its sponsors and their authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the Contest dates, events and/or method of entry at any time.
- AZTV and its sponsors may be excused from their obligation to execute the Contest if their performance is delayed or prevented due to any cause beyond their control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- By completing and submitting your entry, you agree to receive emails from AZTV. You may choose to opt out of these emails at any time.
- By entering the contest, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless all of the Contest Sponsors, prize providers, Facebook, each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, successors, assigns and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, employees, talent, representatives, agents and shareholders, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, demands, losses or liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death) which may result, directly or indirectly, in whole or part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Prize or any part thereof.
- CAUTION: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, AZTV and its sponsors/partners reserve the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney’s fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.