Join Our Team
Below is a list of current job openings at AZTV
The only locally-owned station in the Phoenix Market, AZTV – The New Channel 7 is home to fresh, local shows, broadcasting daily what’s happening right here in Arizona. Home to the Arizona Daily Mix, AZTV has top talent including Emmy Award Winning Catherine Anaya, Danielle Williams, Sandy Moss, and the nationally acclaimed broadcast award winning Pat McMahon. Channel 7 puts an emphasis on making an impact in our community, especially working to help meet the needs of low-income families, as well as military families.
Please include your name along with the job title in the subject line and send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
BROADCAST TELEVISION ASSISTANT TRAFFIC MANAGER/NATIONAL SALES ASSISTANT - PHOENIX, AZ
KAZT-TV and Me-TV(AZTV7) have an openingfor an Assistant Traffic Manager/National Sales Assistant. Be part of a fun and exciting Broadcast Television team that supports Sales and Marketing to achieve the Station’s Revenue goals! If you have WideOrbit Software, Television Traffic and sales support experience – this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Process Orders and ensure accuracy on daily television logs, inventory, and Programming
- Perform “Continuity/Copy” duties partnering closely with agencies and digital spot delivery providers
- Work closely with Station Sales Management, Account Executives, Promotions, and Traffic Manager to fulfill various related “Traffic” tasks
- Assist Traffic Manager with various duties, including Workflow efficiency, scheduling, etc.
- Other duties, as assigned
- Previous experience at a Television Station group is preferred
- Previous experience with WideOrbit Software is a plus
- Great communications skills
- Ability to work in a group environment and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of FCC rules and regulations
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and the ability to work closely with other Departments and outside Agencies and maintain a positive attitude is a must
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - PHOENIX, AZ
KAZT-TV7 seeks an experienced advertising sales account executive
AZTV The New Channel 7 and Me-TV have an opening for an experienced Sales and Marketing Account Executive to sell local broadcast television, digital advertising solutions and non-traditional advertising solutions to local businesses and agencies.
Responsibilities include managing agency business, new business generation, client relationship building, proposal preparation and presentation to a diverse customer base. The position requires excellent communication, customer service, and time management skills. The ideal candidate will be a people person who is responsible for developing large-scale new business clients and growing digital revenue! The candidate should have a minimum 2 years of media sales experience.
- Strong presentation and prospecting skills
- A successful track record in negotiating ratings and programs with clients
- Strong sense of urgency in developing new business and growing existing revenue
- Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Working knowledge of WideOrbit, ComScore and Media Audit is preferred
- Generate revenue across all available platforms
- Prospect and present to new businesses to generate new advertising revenue
- Form strategic business and market partnerships
- Perform research analysis and qualitative research effectively to further sales effort
ABOUT US: AZTV CHANNEL 7….
- Is the only locally owned television station in Phoenix!!
- Reaches more than 1.9 million homes on Channel 7 over the air, on cable and satellite.
- Is the home for top talent on Arizona Daily Mix @ 5a and 9a, including nationally acclaimed broadcast award winner Pat McMahon, Silver Circle Emmy award-winner Catherine Anaya and Danielle Williams, a rising star who began her performing career as a stand-up comedian. For the politically minded, Mike Broomhead features issues facing the city, state and nation.
- Focuses on making an impact in our community, with an emphasis on helping meet the needs of children as well as military and veterans.
- Airs fun and entertaining programming every day, all day, including today’s top game shows Family Feud and Who Wants to be a Millionaire, along with first-run favorites Rachael Ray, Daily Mail TV, Access, and more. Also airs great comedies including The Goldbergs & Seinfeld!