Join Our Team
Below is a list of current job openings at AZTV
The only locally-owned station in the Phoenix Market, AZTV – The New Channel 7 is home to fresh, local shows, broadcasting daily what’s happening right here in Arizona. Home to the Arizona Daily Mix, AZTV has top talent including nationally acclaimed broadcast award winning Pat McMahon. Channel 7 puts an emphasis on making an impact in our community, especially working to help meet the needs of low-income families, as well as military families. Please include your name along with the job title in the subject line and send your resume to: email@example.com
DIGITAL CONTENT PRODUCER - PHOENIX, AZ
AZTV in Phoenix is looking for a Digital Content Producer who can showcase the station’s branding, programs and advertisers to engage audiences across digital platforms. This person must have the ability to present exciting and innovative ideas to meet station and client needs. The right applicant will have experience in graphic design, social and other digital media. They will be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects), CSS, HTML, and analytics. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Creating/posting engaging content daily for use across AZTV digital platforms, showcasing the station’s branding, programming and advertisers.
- Bringing innovative ideas to help Account Executives meet client needs.
- Regular analysis and reporting of station’s and clients’ digital performance.
- Any other duties as requested by manager.
- Experience in growing social and digital audiences, both by organic and strategic measures.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects), CSS, HTML and analytics.
ON-AIR TALENT/PRODUCER - PHOENIX, AZ
AZTV, Channel 7 is seeking a talented, charismatic and experienced On-Air Talent/Producer. This person will provide a creative, compelling energetic delivery in studio and in the field, bringing local interest stories to our viewers. We are looking for a team player, with top presentation skills and a can-do attitude to produce content across all platforms.
- Writing, producing and editing packages/b-roll
- Conceptualize compelling features that attract, entertain and engage our target audience
- Interact and engage with viewers/users in the community and on social media
- Collaborate with station Sales and Marketing teams on fulfilling client and organization projects
Send resume to: email@example.com
(Please provide a link to hosting reel if available.)
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - PHOENIX, AZ
AZTV, Channel 7 and Me-TV have an opening for an experienced Sales and Marketing Account Executive to sell local broadcast television, digital advertising solutions and non-traditional advertising solutions to local businesses and agencies.
Responsibilities include managing agency business, new business generation, client relationship building, proposal preparation and presentation to a diverse customer base. The position requires excellent communication, customer service, and time management skills. The ideal candidate will be a people person who is responsible for developing large-scale new business clients and growing digital revenue! The candidate should have a minimum 2 years of media sales experience.
- Strong presentation and prospecting skills
- A successful track record in negotiating ratings and programs with clients
- Strong sense of urgency in developing new business and growing existing revenue
- Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Working knowledge of WideOrbit, ComScore and Media Audit is preferred\
- Generate revenue across all available platforms
- Prospect and present to new businesses to generate new advertising revenue
- Form strategic business and market partnerships
- Perform research analysis and qualitative research effectively to further sales effort
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
KAZT-TV Channel 7 in the Phoenix (Prescott) DMA has an immediate opening for the position of Chief Engineer. The job description includes managing the stations engineering and technical operations including:
- Full power transmitter and oversight of master control staff in Prescott
- Class A transmitter in Phoenix
- 4 additional translators throughout Arizona
- Oversight of microwave network and downlink satellite systems
- Inspect and maintain all broadcast station equipment…and repair when possible
- Maintain a knowledge base of current and emerging technologies
- The desire to relocate to beautiful mile high Prescott, AZ with travel as needed to Phoenix and other translator sites…..company truck is provided
- 3-5 years of hands on RF experience
- Up-to-date on FCC rules and regulations
- SBE certified or in the process to be certified
- Strong IT and network knowledge and experience
- The ability to take KAZT-TV to the “next generation” of ATSC 3.0 and 4K technology
- Full time salary commensurate with professional experience
- A complete health care package
Email resume to:
Richard Howe / Station Manager email@example.com
KAZT-TV is the only locally owned TV station in Arizona and is an equal opportunity employer
ABOUT AZTV THE NEW CHANNEL 7:
- Is the only locally owned television station in Phoenix!!
- Reaches more than 1.9 million homes on Channel 7 over the air, on cable and satellite.
- Is the home for top talent on Arizona Daily Mix @ 5a and 9a, including nationally acclaimed broadcast award winner Pat McMahon! For the politically minded, Mike Broomhead features issues facing the city, state and nation.
- Focuses on making an impact in our community, with an emphasis on helping meet the needs of children as well as military and veterans.
- Airs fun and entertaining programming every day, all day, including today’s top game shows Family Feud and Who Wants to be a Millionaire, along with first-run favorites Rachael Ray, Daily Mail TV, Access, and more. Also airs great comedies including The Goldbergs & Seinfeld!