Join Our Team
The only locally-owned station in the Phoenix Market, AZTV Channel 7 is home to fresh, local shows, broadcasting daily what’s happening right here in Arizona. Home to the Arizona Daily Mix, AZTV has top talent including nationally acclaimed broadcast award winning Pat McMahon. Channel 7 puts an emphasis on making an impact in our community, especially working to help meet the needs of low-income families, as well as military families. Please include your name along with the job title in the subject line and send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is a list of current job openings at AZTV:
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - Phoenix, AZ
- account management, 2 years (Required)
- Broadcast Sales, 2 years (Required)
- Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
Full Job Description
AZTV has an opening for a Sales and Marketing Account Executive to sell local broadcast television, digital advertising and non-traditional marketing solutions to local businesses. A candidates with media sales experience, business-to-business client sales development, a winning attitude and a desire to succeed are encouraged to apply!
- Strong presentation and prospecting skills Sense of urgency in developing new business and growing existing revenue
- Ability to find creative solutions for clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Working knowledge of WideOrbit, Matrix and Media Audit is preferred
- Generate sales across all available platforms with existing clients
- Prospect and present to new businesses to build new advertising revenue
- Form and maintain strategic business and marketing partnerships
- Perform research analysis and qualitative research effectively to further sales effort
- Participate as part of an integrated team
Send resume to email@example.com with your name in the title.
ABOUT US: AZTV CHANNEL 7 is the only locally owned and operated television station in the Phoenix/Prescott DMA!
- Reaches more than 1.9 million homes on Channel 7 over the air, on cable and satellite.
- Focuses on making an impact in our community, with an emphasis on helping meet the needs of children as well as military families and veterans.
- Airs fun and entertaining programming, including today’s top game show Family Feud, along with first-run favorites The Doctors, Rachael Ray, Daily Mail TV, Access, as well as great comedies like The Goldbergs & Seinfeld!