Win a 4-Pack of Tickets to Barrett-Jackson
Barrett-Jackson's 48th Annual Scottsdale Auction Tickets Giveaway
For the last 47 years, enthusiasts from all over the world have flocked to the Barrett-Jackson collector car auctions. Widely regarded as a barometer of the collector car industry, the auctions have evolved over the years into world-class automotive lifestyle events where thousands of the world’s most sought-after, unique and valuable automobiles cross the block in front of a global audience — in person and on live national and international television. Barrett-Jackson produces The World’s Greatest Collector Car Auctions® in Scottsdale, Arizona; Palm Beach, Florida; Mohegan Sun in Connecticut and Las Vegas, Nevada. In addition to the millions watching the events via live worldwide television coverage on Discovery Channel and Velocity, over 500,000 people are in attendance at all four auctions, looking to witness auction action at its best, capture the car of their dreams, learn more about collector cars through “Behind the Hobby” symposiums, mingle with celebrities, experience heart-stopping thrill rides in the latest vehicles from America’s top automakers – or shop in the vast Exhibitor Marketplace.
Run dates: 12/24/2018 - 1/4/2019
7 winners will be picked on Jan 4, 2019 after 12 p.m.
Congratulations to our Winners
Elizabeth Valentine of Gilbert
Michael Murray of Avondale
Candace Cramer of Tolleson
Kathy McBride on Phoenix
Kay Phillips of Sierra Vista
Mike Berrie of Mesa
Jaymes Sivill of Phoenix
Official Rules – “Barret-Jackson” Sweepstakes
Sweepstakes Runs: December 24, 2018 – January 4, 2019
Official Contest & Event Sponsors: KAZT-TV, (a.k.a., AZTV 7) and Barrett-Jackson.
Prizes: 7 winners will receive:
- Two (2) Admit Two General Admission Tickets to Barret-Jackson, 48thAnnual Scottsdale Auction, each pass allows two entrants
- Tickets are good for entry on January 12th-16th and January 20th ONLY
- Total Prize valued at approximately $60.00
How to enter:
- Enter online from December 24, 2018 until January 5, 2019 at 11:59p at aztv.com for your chance to win.
- One entry per person during contest entry period.
- Winners will be randomly selected, from the entire pool of entries by KAZT contest software on January 7, 2019
- The winners will be notified via email and phone.
- One winner per household.
- Open to legal US citizens located in Arizona.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Winners are responsible for ensuring accurate contact information and will be notified via email.
- Winners have 2 days to claim their prize and must present photo identification.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- All entrants must be age 18 or older.
- Only valid for one winner per household.
- Tickets must be used only once.
- Prize is not transferable to another person and may not be combined with any other offer. Prize components cannot be substituted, except as specified in the Official Rules.
- If Prize recipient fails to arrive on the scheduled arrival date (no-show arrival) or shortens stay for any reason, Prize will be deemed awarded.
- Winners are responsible for all local, state and federal taxes incurred on the value of the Contest Prize. An IRS Form 1099-MISC will be completed and filed with the IRS by AZTV for any prize valued at $600 or more.
- By participating in this Contest any announced winner grants AZTV permission to use the contestant’s name, voice and likeness for advertising/trade purposes without further consent or compensation to contestant.
- This Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Any entrant who is discovered by AZTV or its sponsors to not be eligible to participate in the Contest shall have no legal or other claim to any Prize, whether prospective only, awarded but not received, or awarded and received.
- The determination of eligibility or ineligibility shall be binding on all persons who enter or seek to enter the Contest and is final.
- By participating in this Contest all persons who enter or seek to enter, whether or not they become a Winner, agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges and forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless AZTV, its sponsors, program syndicators, subsidiaries, parent companies and the officers, employees and directors of each of them from and for any claim, liability, expense, cost, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in this Contest and/or the receipt and/or use of any Prize.
- Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of Entrants.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or any other event that prevents timely receipt of entries.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any injury or damage to any Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest.
- AZTV and its sponsors and their authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the Contest dates, events and/or method of entry at any time.
- AZTV and its sponsors may be excused from their obligation to execute the Contest if their performance is delayed or prevented due to any cause beyond their control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- By entering the contest, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless all of the Contest Sponsors, prize providers, Facebook, each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, successors, assigns and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, employees, talent, representatives, agents and shareholders, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, demands, losses or liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death) which may result, directly or indirectly, in whole or part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Prize or any part thereof.