This is a Watch-And-Listen-And-Win Sweepstakes. To enter for your chance to WIN $100 follow the following steps…
Step 1: Watch Young Sheldon on AZTV 7
From September 18th though September 29th watch Young Sheldon from 5:00PM-6PM on AZTV 7. Look for the graphic to appear on-screen with a CODE WORD. Be sure to write down the code word so you don’t forget.
Step 2: Listen to Izzy In the Morning on ALT-AZ
Step 3: Call ALT-AZ with the Code Word
Call (480) 712-9393 and have the previous night’s CODE WORD ready. If you’re the correct caller that Izzy is looking for, then you will WIN $100!
ALT AZ – “WATCH, LISTEN & WIN WITH YOUNG SHELDON” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility: The ALT AZ “Watch, Listen & Win With Young Sheldon” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to listeners who are 18 years of age or older and a permanent resident in Arizona, stationed at a military installation in Arizona, or a valid full-time student registered at a campus, university or educational institution within Arizona. Void outside of Arizona, and where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC and its station ALT AZ, 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008 (the “Sponsor”), KAZT-TV – (AZTV Channel 7), Hubbard Radio, LLC, (collectively with Sponsor and Promotional Participant, the “Released Parties”), any radio, television or other media companies located in the Phoenix metropolitan area, or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of any of the foregoing parties are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on September 18, 2023, at 12:00:01 AM Mountain Standard Time (“MST”) and ends on October 2, 2023, at or about 10:00 AM MST (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter: This is a Watch-And-Listen-And-Win Sweepstakes. To enter, watch Young Sheldon from 5:00 PM MST– 5:30 PM MST or from 5:30 PM MST – 6:00 PM MST each weekday (ending on September 29, 2023) throughout the Sweepstakes Period on AZTV Channel 7 (each, an “Play Period”). Then, during each day’s airing of Young Sheldon during the Play Period, look for the graphic to appear on-screen with a code word included on the graphic (“Keyword”). Then, tune into ALT AZ the next weekday morning for the cue to call during Izzy In the Morning on ALT AZ 933 between 9a-10a for the cue-to-call and if you are the correct number caller as announced by Izzy (i.e., 10th caller, 7th caller, etc), to call into and reach the station by calling (480) 712-9393 and correctly tell Izzy the correct Keyword from the previous weeknights Play Period will be deemed that day’s winner and will win the Grand Prize for that day. If the caller who reaches the station provides an incorrect Keyword from the previous weeknight’s Play Period, that caller will not win the Grand Prize and the station will then take the next caller in the cue. This process will continue until a caller provides the correct Keyword from the preceding weekdays Play Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible callers calling into the station at the same time and the caller’s ability to provide the correct Keyword.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARVs”) – Ten Grand Prizes – $100.00 Visa Gift Card. ARV: $100.00 each. Gift card is subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions printed on the card.
Prizes are not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. No prize substitutions allowed except that Sponsor may substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. The Prize winner must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules.
- Claiming the Prize: Upon each potential winner winning the Grand Prize, Sponsor will email the Prize to the email address provided by the winner immediately upon winning the Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any technical glitches associated with emailing the prize, or for unchecked emails, emails that go into SPAM or Junk folders, bounce-back messages, or any other reason interfering with the ability to receive emailing of the Grand Prize. All unclaimed or returned Grand Prizes remain the property of Sponsor.
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes, of his/her likeness, voice (including a recording of the winner’s telephone call to the station) and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation. By calling in to participate in this Sweepstakes, each participant consents to his or her voice and telephone conversation being recorded and/or broadcast.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Arizona; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arizona without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Arizona or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arizona.
- Sweepstakes Winners/Official Rules: For a copy of these official rules, or the names of the Sweepstakes winners’, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope by Oct. 9, 2023 to: Winners List/Official Rules (designate which), ALT AZ Watch, Listen & Win With Young Sheldon Sweepstakes, 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008.
- Sponsor: Hubbard Radio Phoenix, LLC and its station ALT AZ, 1100 North 52nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85008.