7 Days of Christmas Giveaway
ENTER TO WIN A STOCKING FULL OF COOL STUFF FROM YOUR FAVORITE SHOWS ON AZTV, INCLUDING FAMILY FEUD, SEINFELD, THE GOLDBERGS, FAMILY GUY, BOB'S BURGERS AND MORE!!!
Big THANKS to Tim Mitchell Christmas Trees!
Official Rules – “7 Days of Christmas” Sweepstakes
Sweepstakes Runs: December 3rd– December 16th, 2018
Official Contest Sponsor: KAZT-TV, (a.k.a., AZTV 7)
Daily Prize: Seven daily winners will receive one personalized holiday stocking that includes:
- Gift card to an Arizona business
- AZTV 7 promotional items which could include pens, notebooks, t-shirts, cups
- Promotional items from programs on AZTV 7 which could include branded water bottles, shopping bags, ear-buds, fidget spinners, clothing items, etc.
- A fresh cut holiday wreath
- Prize valued at approximately $100
How to enter:
- Enter online from December 3rd until December 16that 11:59p at aztv.com for your chance to win.
- One entry per person, per day during contest entry period.
- During the 7-day period, Dec. 10 – Dec. 16, a new winner will be selected daily from the entire pool of entries accumulated up until 11:59am on each day.
- All daily winners (7 total) will be randomly selected by KAZT contest software.
- Daily winners will be drawn each day, from the entire pool of entries, Dec 10th– Dec 16thand notified via email.
- All daily winners will receive one prize pack.
- One winner per household.
- Enter every day of the sweepstakes to increase your chances of winning.
- Open to legal US citizens located in Arizona.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Winner is responsible for ensuring accurate contact information and will be notified via email.
- Winner has 7 days to claim their prize and must present photo identification.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- All entrants must be age 18 or older.
- Only valid for one winner per household.
- Prize is not transferable to another person and may not be combined with any other offer. Prize components cannot be substituted, except as specified in the Official Rules.
- If Prize recipient fails to arrive on the scheduled arrival date (no-show arrival) or shortens stay for any reason, Prize will be deemed awarded.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes incurred on the value of the Contest Prize. An IRS Form 1099-MISC will be completed and filed with the IRS by AZTV for any prize valued at $600 or more.
- By participating in this Contest any announced winner grants AZTV permission to use the contestant’s name, voice and likeness for advertising/trade purposes without further consent or compensation to contestant.
- This Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Any entrant who is discovered by AZTV or its sponsors to not be eligible to participate in the Contest shall have no legal or other claim to any Prize, whether prospective only, awarded but not received, or awarded and received.
- The determination of eligibility or ineligibility shall be binding on all persons who enter or seek to enter the Contest and is final.
- By participating in this Contest all persons who enter or seek to enter, whether or not they become Winners, agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges and forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless AZTV, its sponsors, program syndicators, KWP Studios Inc. (dba “Rachael Ray show”),members, subsidiaries, parent companies and the officers, employees and directors of each of them from and for any claim, liability, expense, cost, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in this Contest and/or the receipt and/or use of any Prize.
- Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of Entrants.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or any other event that prevents timely receipt of entries.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any injury or damage to any Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest.
- AZTV and its sponsors and their authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the Contest dates, events and/or method of entry at any time.
- AZTV and its sponsors may be excused from their obligation to execute the Contest if their performance is delayed or prevented due to any cause beyond their control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- By entering the contest, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless all of the Contest Sponsors, prize providers, Facebook, each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, successors, assigns and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, employees, talent, representatives, agents and shareholders, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, demands, losses or liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death) which may result, directly or indirectly, in whole or part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Prize or any part thereof.