ENTER NOW FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A 4-PACK OF TICKETS TO SEE THREE DOG NIGHT JULY 17TH AT FINDLAY TOYOTA CENTER!
From June 27, 2022 - July 8, 2022 watch Arizona Daily Mix with Brad Perry for the daily CODE WORD.
You may enter once per day for each show's unique code word.
- From June 23, 2022 - July 8, 2022 watch Arizona Daily Mix at 8AM and SATURDAY at 7AM to get the unique code words.
- Go to aztv.com/3dognight and fill out the daily contest entry form.
- Enter the correct Code Word, one per day.
- Enter each day during the Sweepstakes window (June 23, 2022 - July 8, 2022) to increase your chances to win.
- Winners will be randomly selected by KAZT sweepstakes software
- Four (4) winners will receive four tickets to a performance of Something Rotten at The Phoenix Theatre Company
Two ways to enter
- Login with Facebook or
- Enter your information below
*Note: Be sure to hit submit regardless of the method you use to enter.
Official Rules - Three Dog Night Ticket Sweepstakes
Contest Sponsor: Findlay Toyota Center/ Spectra Venue Management
Sweepstakes Runs: June 23, 2022 - July 8, 2022
One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive Four (4) Tickets to see Three Dog Night in concert, Sunday July 17th at 7pm, Findlay Toyota Center in Prescott Valley.
How to enter:
- Go to aztv.com/win to complete the entry form for Three Dog Night - one per day. Use code word: Celebrate.
- Entering each day increases your chances to win.
- Additional code word, to increase your chances to win, is available by watching Arizona Daily Mix, Mon-Fri at 8am during the sweepstakes period.
- Winner will be randomly selected by KAZT sweepstakes software on Monday, July 11, 2022.
- Prize winner will be drawn after the close of the sweepstakes signup period and will be notified by the contact information they entered on the sweepstakes entry form.
- Winner may be listed on the AZTV website. Information available by contacting email@example.com or contacting our Marketing Dept. at 602-977-7700.
- Open to legal US citizens located in Arizona within the viewing area of the station (KAZT-TV).
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Winner is responsible for providing accurate contact information and will be notified via email.
- Winner must claim their prize within 48 hours of being notified and must present photo identification.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- There is a total of 1 Prize Winner.
- Prize recipient is responsible to utilize and redeem the tickets by the expiration date listed on the certificates. AZTV will not be able to extend the redemption of any unused or expired tickets.
- Must be age 18 or older to enter and win.
- Prize is not transferable to another person and may not be combined with any other offer. Prize components cannot be substituted, except as specified in the Official Rules.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes incurred on the value of the Contest Prize. An IRS Form 1099-MISC will be completed and filed with the IRS by AZTV for any prize valued at $600 or more.
- By participating in this Sweepstakes any announced winner grants AZTV permission to use the entrant’s name, voice and likeness for advertising/trade purposes without further consent or compensation to entrant.
- The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Any entrant who is discovered by AZTV or its sponsors to not be eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes shall have no legal or other claim to any Prize, whether prospective only, awarded but not received, or awarded and received.
- The determination of eligibility or ineligibility shall be binding on all persons who enter or seek to enter the Sweepstakes and is final.
- By participating in this Sweepstakes all persons who enter or seek to enter, whether or not they become the winner, agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges and forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless AZTV, Findlay Toyota Center, Spectra Venue Management, or any of our program syndicators , sponsors, members, subsidiaries, parent companies and the officers, employees and directors of each of them from and for any claim, liability, expense, cost, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in this Sweepstakes and/or the receipt and/or use of any Prize.
- Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of Entrants.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or any other event that prevents timely receipt of entries.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any injury or damage to any Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes.
- AZTV and its sponsors and their authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the Sweepstakes dates, events and/or method of entry at any time.
- AZTV and its sponsors may be excused from their obligation to execute the Sweepstakes if their performance is delayed or prevented due to any cause beyond their control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- AZTV is not responsible for any issues occurring at the establishment or from any of the services or events provided.
- By completing and submitting your entry, you agree to receive emails from AZTV. You may choose to opt out of these emails at any time.
- By entering the contest, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless KAZT-TV, all of the Sweepstakes Sponsors, Findlay Toyota Center, Spectra Venue Management, prize providers, Facebook, each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, successors, assigns and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, employees, talent, representatives, agents and shareholders, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, demands, losses or liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death) which may result, directly or indirectly, in whole or part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Prize or any part thereof.
- CAUTION: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, AZTV and its sponsors/partners reserve the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney’s fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.