Win a Trip to LA to see Family Feud
AZTV and Earnhardt Auto Centers wants to fly you to LaLa Land to watch a LIVE taping of Family Feud!
All you have to do is watch Family Feud weeknights at 7p for the secret code word, enter it below and you could win! The more you watch, the more chances you have to win!
You may enter once per day.
Official Rules - Sweepstakes for Trip for two to Los Angeles to see a Live taping of Family Feud
Contest Runs: August 14 – August 25, 2017
Two (2) Grand Prize winners receive:
- 1 x two night stay for two at a hotel in Los Angeles chosen by KAZT (based on double occupancy)
- 1 x $500.00 travel gift card
- 1 x pair of tickets to attend a live taping of Family Feud on Friday 9/15/2017
- Each grand prize retail value approximately- $1,000.00 ___________
How to enter:
- Each Monday - Friday (August 14th – August 25th ) watch Family Feud for the daily code word.
- The daily code word will air once in each 30 minute show. (between 7p-8p)
- Go to aztv.com to enter the correct code word and complete the entry form – one per day.
- Contest signups will end at 7 pm the following day.
- All winners will be randomly selected by KAZT contest software.
- Grand Prize winners will be drawn after the close of the contest signup period and notified via email.
- The Grand Prize winners will be drawn on Monday, August 28, 2017and announced on the Arizona Daily Mix.
- Prize MUST be used on September 15, 2017. Tickets to other tapings are not available.
- Open to legal US citizens located in Arizona.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Winner is responsible for ensuring accurate contact information and will be notified via email.
- Winner has 7 days to claim their prize and must present photo identification.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Prize must be used in a single visit.
- All guests must be age 18 or older.
- Only valid for one winner per household.
- Prize is not transferable to another person and may not be combined with any other offer. Prize components cannot be substituted, except as specified in the Official Rules.
- Hotel accommodations include complimentary hotel room rate, hotel room tax and Resort Fee for three consecutive days and two nights for winner and one guest sharing a hotel guest room of hotel’s choice.
- In the unlikely event that the selected property becomes unavailable during the confirmed dates, KAZT will have the right to substitute a hotel of its choosing that is of similar value.
- At check-in, guests must present a valid U.S. driver’s license or passport as proof of identification, and a major credit card to guarantee incidental charges applied to the hotel folio.
- If Prize recipient fails to arrive on the scheduled arrival date (no-show arrival) or shortens stay for any reason, Prize will be deemed awarded.
- Prize must be redeemed and travel completed between September14 - 17 of 2017.
- Grand Prize Winner and guest are responsible for booking their own travel arrangements to and from Las Vegas, NV.
- KAZT is not responsible for any delays, cancellations, or force majeure events (as understood in the travel industry) that delay or result in cancellation of all travel.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes incurred on the value of the Contest Prize. An IRS Form 1099-MISC will be completed and filed with the IRS by KAZT for any prize valued at $600 or more.
- By participating in this Contest any announced winner grants KAZT permission to use the contestant’s name, voice and likeness for advertising/trade purposes without further consent or compensation to contestant.
- This Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Any entrant who is discovered by KAZT or its sponsors to not be eligible to participate in the Contest shall have no legal or other claim to any Prize, whether prospective only, awarded but not received, or awarded and received.
- The determination of eligibility or ineligibility shall be binding on all persons who enter or seek to enter the Contest and is final.
- By participating in this Contest all persons who enter or seek to enter, whether or not they become Winners, agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges and forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless KAZT, its sponsors, members, subsidiaries, parent companies and the officers, employees and directors of each of them from and for any claim, liability, expense, cost, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in this Contest and/or the receipt and/or use of any Prize.
- Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of Entrants.
- KAZT and its sponsors are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or any other event that prevents timely receipt of entries.
- KAZT and its sponsors are not responsible for any injury or damage to any Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest.
- KAZT and its sponsors and their authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the Contest dates, events and/or method of entry at any time.
- KAZT and its sponsors may be excused from their obligation to execute the Contest if their performance is delayed or prevented due to any cause beyond their control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- By entering the contest, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless all of the Contest Sponsors, prize providers, Facebook, each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, successors, assigns and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, employees, talent, representatives, agents and shareholders, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, demands, losses or liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death) which may result, directly or indirectly, in whole or part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Prize or any part thereof.