What's Your Sein?
“What’s Your Sein?” - AZTV invites you to Watch and Win during the month of February. We're giving $100 daily and a chance to enjoy a luxurious vacation in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico!
February 2nd – March 1, watch Seinfeld, Monday-Saturday at 9p and 9:30p for the daily code phrase and enter below for your chance to win! The daily winners will receive $100 and are automatically entered for the Grand Prize!
Grand Prize Winner Receives:
A 7-Day Resort Stay in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico, a $1,000 airfare voucher, hotel transportation, and $1,000 in spending money. Accommodations courtesy of American Express Travel.
Official Rules - Sweepstakes for Trip for two to Nuevo Vallarta
Contest Sponsor: AZTV
Contest Runs: February 2nd – March 1st, 2017
24 daily winners receive:
- $100 check made payable to winner
Grand Prize winner receives:
- 1 x Six night stay for two at one of three resorts in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico as selected by International Cruise Excursions (based on double occupancy)
- 1 x $1,000.00 airline travel voucher
- 1 x $1,000.00 check made payable to winner
- Approximate grand prize retail value - $5,500
How to enter:
- Each Monday - Saturday (Feb 2 – Mar 1) watch Seinfeld for the daily code word.
- The daily code word will air once in each 30 minute show.
- Go to aztv.com to enter the correct code word and complete the entry form – one per day.
- Contest signups will end at 8 pm the following day.
- All winners will be randomly selected by KAZT contest software.
- Daily winners will be drawn after the close of the contest signup period each day and notified via email.
- All daily winners will receive $100 check made payable to the winner.
- Only daily winners will be entered into the drawing for the Grand Prize.
- Winners are only eligible for one daily prize and one entry into the Grand Prize drawing.
- The Grand Prize winner will be drawn on Friday, March 3rd and announced on the Arizona Daily Mix Monday, March 6th.
- Prize is subject to availability; some weekends, holidays and peak periods may not be available.
- Open to legal US citizens located in Arizona.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Winner is responsible for ensuring accurate contact information and will be notified via email.
- Winner has 14 days to claim their prize and must present photo identification.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Prize must be used in a single visit.
- All guests must be age 18 or older.
- Only valid for one winner per household.
- All guests must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible to meet all international travel requirements, including a valid passport, at time of travel.
- Prize is not transferable to another person and may not be combined with any other offer. Prize components cannot be substituted, except as specified in the Official Rules.
- Hotel accommodations include complimentary hotel room rate, hotel room tax and Resort Fee for seven consecutive days and six nights for winner and one guest sharing a hotel guest room of hotel’s choice.
- In the unlikely event that the selected property becomes unavailable during the confirmed dates, International Cruise Excursions will have the right to substitute a hotel of its choosing that is of similar value.
- At check-in, guests must present a valid U.S. driver’s license or passport as proof of identification, and a major credit card to guarantee incidental charges applied to the hotel folio.
- If Prize recipient fails to arrive on the scheduled arrival date (no-show arrival) or shortens stay for any reason, Prize will be deemed awarded.
- Prize must be redeemed and travel completed within 18 months of date issued.
- Grand Prize Winner is responsible for booking their own travel arrangements to and from Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico.
- AZTV is not responsible for any delays, cancellations, or force majeure events (as understood in the travel industry) that delay or result in cancellation of all travel.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes incurred on the value of the Contest Prize. An IRS Form 1099-MISC will be completed and filed with the IRS by AZTV for any prize valued at $600 or more.
- By participating in this Contest any announced winner grants AZTV permission to use the contestant’s name, voice and likeness for advertising/trade purposes without further consent or compensation to contestant.
- This Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Any entrant who is discovered by AZTV or its sponsors to not be eligible to participate in the Contest shall have no legal or other claim to any Prize, whether prospective only, awarded but not received, or awarded and received.
- The determination of eligibility or ineligibility shall be binding on all persons who enter or seek to enter the Contest and is final.
- By participating in this Contest all persons who enter or seek to enter, whether or not they become Winners, agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges and forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless AZTV, its sponsors, members, subsidiaries, parent companies and the officers, employees and directors of each of them from and for any claim, liability, expense, cost, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in this Contest and/or the receipt and/or use of any Prize.
- Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of Entrants.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or any other event that prevents timely receipt of entries.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any injury or damage to any Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest.
- AZTV and its sponsors and their authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the Contest dates, events and/or method of entry at any time.
- AZTV and its sponsors may be excused from their obligation to execute the Contest if their performance is delayed or prevented due to any cause beyond their control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- By completing and submitting your entry, you agree to receive emails from AZTV. You may choose to opt out of these emails at any time.
- By entering the contest, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless all of the Contest Sponsors, prize providers, Facebook, each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, successors, assigns and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, employees, talent, representatives, agents and shareholders, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, demands, losses or liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death) which may result, directly or indirectly, in whole or part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Prize or any part thereof.