Watch and Win $789
We gave away over $5,000 in cash prizes this month! Congratulations to all of our winners and be sure to check back soon as we are always giving away GREAT prizes!
4/27 - Matt Lamson
4/28 - Jerry Reaves
5/1 - Ira Applebaum
5/2 - Jeff Arnot
5/3 - Monica McCarthy
5/4 - Travis Kerlin
5/5 - Sean Syphers
5/8 - Irene DiMaggio
5/9 - David Pelletier
5/10 - Rebecca Petersen
5/11 - John Esparza
5/12 - Stacy Weiner
5/15 - Annie San Agustin
5/16 - Margaret Anderson-Boyle
5/17 - Michael Young
5/18 - Della Johnson
5/19 - Frederick Jessberger
5/22 - Sonya Smith
5/23 - Richard Klein
5/24 - Michelle Vogelsang
$789 Grand Prize Winners
Week 1 - Marie Roberts
Week 2 - Nelia Zonio
Week 3 - Ignacio Jauregui
Week 4 - Yolanda Cavazos
Official Rules - Sweepstakes for $789
Contest Sponsor: AZTV
Contest Runs: April 27th – May 24th, 2017
20 daily winners receive:
- $100 check made payable to winner
4 weekly Grand Prize winners receive:
- $789 check made payable to winner
How to enter:
- Each Monday - Friday (April 27th – May 24th) watch, Family Feud and/or Who wants to be a Millionaire and/or Seinfeld for the daily code word.
- The daily code word will air once in each 30 minute show.
- Go to aztv.com to enter the correct code word and complete the entry form – max three unique daily entries.
- Contest signups will end at 6 pm the following day.
- All winners will be randomly selected by KAZT contest software.
- Daily winners will be drawn after the close of the contest signup period each day and notified via email.
- All daily winners will receive $100 check made payable to the winner.
- All entrants will be eligible for the weekly Grand Prize.
- Winners are only eligible for one daily prize and one entry into the Grand Prize drawing.
- The Grand Prize winners will be drawn on May 6th, May 13, May 20th and May 27th, 2017.
- Prize is subject to availability; some weekends, holidays and peak periods may not be available.
- Open to legal US citizens located in Arizona.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Winner is responsible for ensuring accurate contact information and will be notified via email.
- Winner has 14 days to claim their prize and must present photo identification.
- All guests must be age 18 or older.
- Only valid for one winner per household.
- Prize is not transferable to another person and may not be combined with any other offer. Prize components cannot be substituted, except as specified in the Official Rules.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes incurred on the value of the Contest Prize. An IRS Form 1099-MISC will be completed and filed with the IRS by AZTV for any prize valued at $600 or more.
- If you have won a Grand Prize from AZTV within the past 90 days, you are not eligible to win the Grand Prize for this sweepstakes.
- By participating in this Contest any announced winner grants AZTV permission to use the contestant’s name, voice and likeness for advertising/trade purposes without further consent or compensation to contestant.
- This Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Any entrant who is discovered by AZTV or its sponsors to not be eligible to participate in the Contest shall have no legal or other claim to any Prize, whether prospective only, awarded but not received, or awarded and received.
- The determination of eligibility or ineligibility shall be binding on all persons who enter or seek to enter the Contest and is final.
- By participating in this Contest all persons who enter or seek to enter, whether or not they become Winners, agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges and forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless AZTV, its sponsors, members, subsidiaries, parent companies and the officers, employees and directors of each of them from and for any claim, liability, expense, cost, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in this Contest and/or the receipt and/or use of any Prize.
- Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of Entrants.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or any other event that prevents timely receipt of entries.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any injury or damage to any Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest.
- AZTV and its sponsors and their authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the Contest dates, events and/or method of entry at any time.
- AZTV and its sponsors may be excused from their obligation to execute the Contest if their performance is delayed or prevented due to any cause beyond their control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- By entering the contest, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless all of the Contest Sponsors, prize providers, Facebook, each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, successors, assigns and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, employees, talent, representatives, agents and shareholders, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, demands, losses or liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death) which may result, directly or indirectly, in whole or part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Prize or any part thereof.