This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
Most dentists do not want cost to stand between a patient and the functioning, healthy smile of his or her dreams, Louisville dental expert Dr. Ronald Receveur said. With dental implant costs as much as $20,000 per jaw, financing is a key benefit that top dentists offer, Dr. Receveur said.
New Albany, IN (PRWEB) July 15, 2014
Most dentists do not want cost to stand between a patient and the functioning, healthy smile of his or her dreams, Louisville dental expert Dr. Ronald Receveur said.
With dental implant costs as much as $20,000 per jaw, financing is a key benefit that top dentists offer, Dr. Receveur said.
In our office, we recognize that not everyone can walk in and pay cash, Dr. Receveur said. But we are dedicated to helping patients find a way to get a smile they will love for a lifetime.
To that end, Dr. Receveur offers these six tips for financing your dental implants:
1. Pay in full if possible. In Dr. Receveurs office, as in many others, he offers a 5 percent discount for prompt payment.
2. Pay as much up front and finance as little as you have to. This reduces your overall cost by cutting down on interest charges.
3. Credit cards. Dr. Receveur and many other dentists accept major credit cards. Your existing credit card may have a low rate or even a limited-time interest-free option.
4. Medical savings account. Dr. Receveurs staff helps patients set up a medical savings account, which offers certain tax advantages when using the money for medical expenses.
5. Interest-free dental financing. Some practices, including Dr. Receveurs, allow qualified patients to pay over time with no interest.
6. Third-party health care financiers. Dr. Receveurs office works with CareCredit, Citi Health financing options, and Springstone Patient Financing. Other dentists may offer additional options for these financing options, which give patients a line of credit at various interest rates.
Each of these options has its pros and cons, Dr. Receveur said. We offer so many options so patients can make the best decisions for themselves to get the smile they deserve.
Dr. Receveur, who practices in New Albany, Ind., across the Ohio River from Louisville, Ky., offers Louisville cosmetic dentistry services and general dentistry such as teeth cleanings, X-rays, fillings, extractions, root canals, crowns, teeth whitening and veneers.
Dr. Receveur also is an expert in more advanced implant dentistry like All on Four dental implants, All on Six dental implants, mini dental implants, dental implants in one day, dental implants in one hour, Strickland facelift dentures, bone grafting and sinus lifts, all with IV sedation dentistry.
Dr. Receveur offers a lifetime warranty on dental implants and a five-year warranty on all cosmetic and prosthetic work.
Dr. Receveur, a New Albany native, has been the family dentist of choice for Southern Indiana and Louisville since 1981.
Dr. Receveur was born with a partial cleft palate that left him with a missing front tooth. As a child he wore an awful removable partial. As a teenager, Dr. Receveur received a permanent bridge, but his dentist destroyed one of his healthy, natural teeth in the process. These dental experiences helped drive him to find better dental solutions for his patients.
Dr. Receveur graduated from Indiana University Southeast with honors in chemistry, after which he earned his doctorate in Dental Surgery from the Indiana University School of Dentistry.
Dr. Receveur has attended more than 5,000 hours of postgraduate training and has gone as far as Portugal to study with the best dentists in the world. He has been awarded numerous advanced certifications in Implant, Sedation, Comprehensive, Restorative and Aesthetic dentistry so he may provide the most current dental techniques to his Louisville and New Albany dental patients.
Those looking for New Albany teeth whitening and other cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry should go to NewAlbanyImplants.com for more information.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb11985556.htm
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.