March means more than just basketball – it also marks the phenomenon called SPRING BREAK! It’s time to blow off a little steam and escape the normal routine. For some, getting away to sandy beaches doesn’t fit their budget. So, for those staying at home, AZTV is here to help them break away from the boredom! Weeknights are loaded with fun, games, laughs and a few gifts to enjoy.
Starting Monday, March 13th, watch Family Feud at 7p, Millionaire at 8p and Seinfeld at 9p for the daily code words and you could win the Ultimate AZTV Spring Break Swag Bag! The Swag Bag comes loaded with tickets to the Renaissance Festival, a restaurant gift card, t-shirt, water bottle, pens, chip clips, keychains and whatever else we can manage to fit into your bag!
Watch all three shows each weeknight to triple your chances of winning!
Official Rules – Spring Break Sweepstakes
Sweepstakes Runs: March 13, 2017 – March 24, 2017
Prizes: One “Swag Bag” containing game show and AZTV items. Items may include: Renaissance Festival tickets, Gift Card, T-Shirt, Keychain, Water Bottle, Pens, Chip Clips and whatever else we can think of!
How to enter:
- Register the required information on AZTV’s website. www.aztv.com
- Contest sign up period is open any day of the week.
- Entrants may register each code word one time. There are three daily code words.
- Winners will be randomly selected by KAZT contest software.
- Winners are only eligible for one prize during a 14 day period.
- Prize is subject to availability.
- Open to legal US citizens located in Arizona.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Winner is responsible for ensuring accurate contact information and will be notified when their prize is available via email.
- Winner has 14 days from the time they are notified to claim their prize.
- If the selected winner does not claim the prize, the prize will be awarded to another entrant.
- Prizes must be picked up at the AZTV studio unless an arrangement between both AZTV and the daily winner has been agreed upon.
- Winners must present Photo ID at the time of the prize pick-up.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- All winners must be age 18 and older.
- Prize is not transferable to another person and may not be combined with another offer and Prize components cannot be substituted, except as specified in the Official Rules.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes incurred on the value of the Contest Prize. An IRS Form 1099-MISC will be completed and filed with the IRS by AZTV for any prize valued at $600 or more.
- By participating in this Sweepstakes any announced winner grants AZTV permission to use the contestant’s name, voice and likeness for advertising/trade purposes without further consent or compensation to contestant.
- By completing and submitting your entry, you agree to receive emails from AZTV. You may choose to opt out of these emails at any time.
- This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Any entrant who is discovered by AZTV or its sponsors to not be eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes shall have no legal or other claim to any Prize, whether prospective only, awarded but not received, or awarded and received.
- The determination of eligibility or ineligibility shall be binding on all persons who enter or seek to enter the Sweepstakes and is final.
- By participating in this Sweepstakes all persons who enter or seek to enter, whether or not they become Winners, agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges and forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless AZTV, its sponsors, members, subsidiaries, parent companies and the officers, employees and directors of each of them from and for any claim, liability, expense, cost, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in this Sweepstakes and/or the receipt and/or use of any Prize.
- Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of Entrants.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failures, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or any other event that prevents timely receipt of entries.
- AZTV and its sponsors are not responsible for any injury or damage to any Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes.
- AZTV and its sponsors and their authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the Sweepstakes dates, events and/or method of entry at any time.
- AZTV and its sponsors may be excused from their obligation to execute the Sweepstakes if their performance is delayed or prevented due to any cause beyond their control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless all of the Sweepstakes Sponsors, prize providers, each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, successors, assigns and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, employees, talent, representatives, agents and shareholders, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, demands, losses or liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death) which may result, directly or indirectly, in whole or part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Prize or any part thereof.