Below is a list of current job openings at AZTV
WEBSITE CONTENT MANAGER
Ensure that AZTV’s website is interesting, engaging and easy to navigate. Oversee the look and development of the site and its content so that it is consistent with the vision and direction of the company.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of the company’s website.
- Enforce content and display standards
- Develop site navigation to maximize traffic through content and the site.
- Regularly update the site through ‘fresh’ graphics and content. Coordinate with copywriters, video production staff and graphic artists to develop site content.
- Monitor performance and results on the site. Identify and evaluate improvement options.
- Collect, analyze and summarize data and trends to increase traffic and web sales.
- Generate ‘opt in’ website functionality and email campaigns that funnel traffic back to the site
- Direct website developer/programmer in the creation of microsites.
- Writing aptitude a must. Strong proof-reading and editing a must
- Technical knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Social media, social sharing and New Media proficiency.
- Understanding of website analytics
- Data interpretation and Presentation skills
Apply to: email@example.com (no phone calls please)
KAZT-TV (Channel 7, Cable 13), Me-TV (Over the air 7.2 and Cox Cable 93), and AZTV.com is looking for an individual that is motivated by direct selling to local businesses utilizing our on-air commercial time, Internet and television production services. Emphasis will be on selling to local direct businesses.
This is an opportunity for the right individual to learn the television business from the ground up however; previous sales and/or media experience is a plus.
Must be self motivated, willing to make direct calls daily and have the creativity to package our products in a bundled sale.
Degree preferred as is a good driving record.
Here's a chance to work for the only locally-owned television station in Arizona!
We will offer an amazing commission structure to the right individual.
Apply to: RSoltesz@aztv.com (no phone calls please)
We are not accepting applications at this time, please check back at another time.